Looking for more support

Options
I am looking for a few good people that wanna lose around 80ish pounds. I am 27, have a wonderful husband nd two children. A one nd three yr old. I mess up, some times I go over calories, sometimes I am just so dang tired I cant find the energy too work out everyday. I sm serious but I am also human...anyway if ur on a similar battle friend request me!!

Replies

• Scrappie54
    Scrappie54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just keepa smll diary with you t all times. Start writing in it everything you eat. I know I too need to keep this log. It helps see what I need to control myself. With two small kids its harder, but remember you are doing it for the kids. Take time for yourself, even if is at nite after they are in bed. !/2 pound is better then no pounds.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. For now, my goal weight loss is about 60ish pounds, but it may be more when I get down to the 60lb mark. We'll see. Sometimes we have bad days, sometimes we have great days - the object is to just keep going. Add me if you'd like, I think we can all use a little extra support and cheering! :) Good luck on your journey!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Hey Sweetie..
    I am no longer on a similiar battle but habe overcome one 2 times that much... just wanted to wish you luck on your Journey.. and always remember... When you Believe in yourself, you will achieve.. MFP is awesome and I am sure you will Love it here.. if you like you can add me, would love to offer you any support or tips.. ((big hugs))

Rachel
  • acarmickle1
    Options
    I feel the same way a lot!