Pin-up Girls - Last Week

Options
13»

Replies

• jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sorry for missing the weigh in Rach. TOM hit me with a vengeance at lunch time and I slept straight through until this morning. :frown: Anyway, it was 214.8 for me.

I just wanted to say thanks for organizing Pin Up, Rach. I'm down 40 pounds since joining MFP and this challenge really helped keep me motivated. :flowerforyou:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    We will miss you Rach...thanks for being the best PinUP leader!! I will def keep you posted though om my weight loss. Have a great week!! :-)
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Thank you for all that youve done rach,we will all miss you!!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Thanks Rach! I will miss this group. I appreciate your commitment to the group but I understand as it seems like the group lost it's gusto this last round. However, this group has helped me stay focused knowing that I had to weigh in and report it every week.

On an up note, I was on vacation last week so did not report my weigh in on Monday. I weighed in this morning and my weight stayed the same from last week. I can't believe it. I am still at 137.

And, reading your posts has motivated me to get back to running. I haven't run since before vacation. I don't want to get to far away from it that I stop for good. It has helped me so much that I have to remember that!

Best of luck to all!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options

On an up note, I was on vacation last week so did not report my weigh in on Monday. I weighed in this morning and my weight stayed the same from last week. I can't believe it. I am still at 137.

Great job! I was happy to maintain after the week I had too.

If anyone wants to continue chit-chatting and motivating each other, I'm up for it.
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Sorry I missed my weigh in and just lost my head, I ended at 142.
    This last week was super crazy. and I forgot to bump this topic so it didn't show up in my recents, and due to my absent mindedness if its not in front of my face I just dont remember it.
    Thanks again for all your hard work Rach and for making this so fun for me. You guys are all awesome.