What are your Pet Peeves?

Options

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    People that come to my house and change the toilet paper to go over instead of under. They are not the one that has a cat that unrolls it. Hmm wonder if they would mind if I came to their house and changed things around with out asking?
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    Leaving your damn trash on the counter when the trash can is 10" away...WTF is that? Are you THAT lazy??
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Driving behind someone going 38 in a 40mph zone.

People who do not know the difference between your/you're and there/their/they're and lose/loose (which I see on here a lot!).

When people use the word "like" too many times.

And those people who constantly complain about being tired like they are the only person in the world who has **** to do. I work with a guy like this and it drives me nuts!
  • chicagocubsfan23
    Options
    When people are so selfish it even affects their parenting. My cousin, love her I do, but her daughter (my Goddaughter) is 10 and I had her every single day until she was 5 and I moved 3 hours away. Now I have her every other weekend so my cousin can have some away time from her. It breaks my heart that this little girl thinks her mom doesn't care about her or want to be with her!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    mine usually involve when others think the universe revolves around them...

parking your cart diagonally across the shopping lane, as if you're the only shopper in the store
    people who pull into an intersection during traffic, knowing they'll get stuck there when the light turns red, thus blocking the intersection
    rubberneckers when there's nothing blocking their lane...seriously, some people need horse blinders!
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When men don't hold the doors open for women....
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    susanne somers

Richard Simmons.. :wink:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    When people try to tell you how to live your life or pick at your flaws.

I realized this last night when my mother was scrutinizing my entire life, my appearance, my failures, my job, my friends and totally overpassed my accomplishments. She also tried to tell me who I should date and how to go about chosing someone. This coming from a person who has been divorced 5 times and lost relationships with her family because of her selfishness. Basically, people picking a splinter out of another's eye when they have an effing plank in theirs.

End rant, sorry!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    People who loose weight but cant keep their shoe laces from coming lose.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    When people use up all but a tiny bit of something and then pretend they don't know. 1 drop of scorched coffee, 1 sip of filtered water in the frideg, 1 square of TP on the roll...
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    WHEN PEOPLE SMACK ..WHILE THEY ARE CHEWING FOOD!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    People who dont say goodbye before they hang up. I mean seriously rude !!!
    And roommates who leave all their empty cups all over the house. Pick up after yourselves people,.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    people who can't spell or use proper english. capitalization and/or punctuation is optional.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    WHEN PEOPLE SMACK ..WHILE THEY ARE CHEWING FOOD!!
    caps lock is one of mine...
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    BAD GRAMMAR. Bad spelling. Turning your blinker on AFTER you hit the brakes to turn, showing me your disgusting food when you chew, chewing on the phone, your entire facebook being dedicated to your boring babies, being forced to look at thong filled asscracks, cashiers not acknowledging your presence.....
    there are more....but I kind of sound like an *kitten*.

Hey, hey now! My babies are NOT boring!!! LOL!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    When people use up all but a tiny bit of something and then pretend they don't know. 1 drop of scorched coffee, 1 sip of filtered water in the frideg, 1 square of TP on the roll...

THIS!!!! This happens here all the time!!! Drives me crazy.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options

This. My brother perfected this behaviour. He also chewed with his mouth open. I think either he or I must have been adopted. I refuse to acknowledge we come from the same parents.
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    people who get water all over the sink and dont wipe it up...

Also, people who walk into a stall, see that the toilet isnt flushed, and walk to a new stall. Just flipping flush it. Jeez you can use your shoe if it's that bad