Healthy Eating Challenge Group?

Options
i don't know about anyone else, but i can work out until kingdom come with no problem - i love activity and it's no problem to hit the gym for an hour or two a day.

healthy eating, on the other hand, is an entirely different story. i eat well on some days, and crap out on others. i am far from consistent with my eating habits, and i'm looking for other people who are struggling with this aspect of their weight loss journey. i'm thinking we can post weekly goals, try out and share (easy) recipes - things of that nature. i'm not really looking to chart results since this is more of a get-to-where-you-eat-well-everyday-forever-out-of-habit type thing, but i would love to share a forum for support and ideas! any takers?

Replies

• monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the challenge!! :smile:
  • mewhisler
    mewhisler Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love it! I am in.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Count me in.

I do great planning out my meals during the week, at work. Everything goes to *kitten* as soon as I get home.
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! I have done a HORRIBLE job with this especially the last 2 months!
  • Violin11
    Violin11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I could definitely use some good ideas, my routine food is getting boring, and that's when I tend to want junk.
  • ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am the exact same way and I am starting to realize that I will never get to where I want to be unless I make changes to my eating habits. I would love some support so this seems like a great group!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    lovely! i move that we all brainstorm some ideas for a week one challenge, starting on monday, 10/17. my picks would be upping my water or getting veggies in. what say you?
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I say veggies is a great challenge! I drink a minimum of 100ozs of water per day so I am good with that, but it may be a great challenge for others!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I say veggies is a great challenge! I drink a minimum of 100ozs of water per day so I am good with that, but it may be a great challenge for others!

100 ounces - wowza!