SBF2: Reboot Boogaloo! ... March 26th

Options
cp005e
cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
I just can't help myself! :tongue:

I got up and did my strength routine, and am planning to go to Zumba tonight. That will be 4 days in a row of cardio! :noway: But Zumba is fun so I don't want to miss it. I might get a walk in after lunch, but it will probably be raining.

My main goal for today, again, is avoiding junk food and keeping an eye on my portions. Have a great day, all! :flowerforyou:

Boogaloo!

- CP

Replies

• cp005e
    Options
    I just can't help myself! :tongue:

I got up and did my strength routine, and am planning to go to Zumba tonight. That will be 4 days in a row of cardio! :noway: But Zumba is fun so I don't want to miss it. I might get a walk in after lunch, but it will probably be raining.

My main goal for today, again, is avoiding junk food and keeping an eye on my portions. Have a great day, all! :flowerforyou:

Boogaloo!

- CP
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Morning,
    Yesterday was a pity party day. I am going to get back on track today. I am leaning towards dropping my cals to 1200 on days I work out (so I have extra to eat) and then go to 1400 on days I don't work out. That sound kind of silly I guess. I don't know that I can eat just 1200 cals only anymore. Ha ha ha. I do know that the less calories I have the less I am likely to overeat. I don't know why. Anyway, that's what I am thinking.
    Today:
    grocery shopping
    get motivated to do Taebo
    clean up the house (mom and sis coming tomorrow for a couple of days)
    drink water

This weekend may be a loss as I always pig out when my family is around, but I will try my best. They love to eat out (that's where I get it from), so we'll see what happens.
    Be back later to let you know what I actually got done today.
    MM
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi pebbles,

MM, I'm right there with you on the "pity party" day. I was just bummed all day. . .that I feel like my body doesn't want to cooperate with me.

Today, I have to get moving again. My muscle pain is through the roof, which I contribute to not exercising. So, today I'm going to spinning. When my husband protested (he's getting a bit protective in the body department, what with all my semi-exotic illness of late) I uttered the words "it's just spinning". And had a moment of triumph. . .remembering that long ago day when spinning involved me thinking I was going to die.

I've re-vamped my goals to include a light workout day (I couldn't quite commit to another day off) of just yoga (the gym class is very stretchy, without a lot of flow, so feels like a break) as well as an entire day off. (Previously, I'd been saying I'd do cardio followed by yoga.) Hopefully that will help with the sick-girl-baby-pants behavior. (that's another bit of vocabulary that came up in conversation yesterday: actual quote: "I'm tired of being a sick-girl-baby-pants." I have a way with words.):wink:

So, today is:
    eating my snacks and not succumbing to take-out
    hydrating
    multi and iron
    spinning, with a light upper body workout before. (I've recently discovered the "assisted" pull-up/dip machine at the gym. . .and have a new goal of doing unassisted pull-ups someday. . .)

Take care of yourselves.:flowerforyou:
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Well, I completely fell off the wagon the past few days. Well, Tuesday i was good until after the hockey game we went to when my big (like my role model in the frat) decided that we should all go play some beer pong and I'd be a bad little if I didn't go. Darn peer pressure. So then yesterday I couldn't wake up and ate nachos with all the topings for lunch. So today I'm back on track!

Goals:
    Stay within calories
    Make healthier food choices.
    Hydrate
    Get some studying in for next weeks exams.

If I have time i would like to hit up the gym, however, Im in class from 9:45 to 5:30 so ... we will see.

Have a good day everyone!
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Nice start guys! We all fall off the wagon, question is, will you get back on now or later? NO EXCUSES!! You can do it! :flowerforyou:

I am three for three on workouts this week. Not great on the diet, but I tend to do one or the other when I get started. Good news is the only thing that hurts my rib is crunches, so no other limitations!!!

Trying to stay positive in the gloomy, rainy, dreary mess that is hanging around for another 3-4 days...
    (borrowing) Happy Flappy Day!:drinker:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    Okay, it's official. Today sucks. Have a blown it on my goals already? No, but the day sucks nonetheless. Alex totally embarrassed me:embarassed: while we were shopping. He fell, which happens often, and he started crying/wailing. I get so tired of it really, that's how often it happens. Then it escalated to screaming, then to grunting and screaming. :grumble: People were looking and it was so quiet in the store that everyone heard him. I tried everything. Bribing, spanking (in the bathroom), threatening him. :mad: I am really frustrated. Maybe he doesn't feel good but still that's no excuse for that. None!
    Vent is over. I can't wait to get him down for a nap and I hope he sleeps for four hours!
    I don't want anymore kids. I'm not sure I want this one. lol. I'm kidding. I can't get rid of him. DH is too fond of him. :laugh:
    MM
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    I'm back - I know it was only three days, but it feels like a long time. Looks like the rain is stopping, so I'll be able to go for that bike ride this afternoon. I'm off to the gym soon. I need to move. I'm falling asleep. If I sit for more than 2 hours, I get sleepy.

Hope you feel better soon V.

Had a very interesting yoga class Wed. We only did 5 poses - but we did them well :bigsmile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Got involved on a project, so only going to spinning this evening. I have to spend some time enjoying my body.:wink:

BOOGALOO! (this is now my power word.:tongue: )
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    MM
    brutal day:noway:
    V-you sound better today:flowerforyou:

I know you guys have to have experienced this right?????? I was so busy today I have forgotten what I ate for breakfast. I had my meals planned but not entered, but I didnt exactly eat what I planned. Breakfast is lost......:frown:

Goals:

1) Stay in cals: well yes, but if I remember what I ate for breaky it will shift things. I think I'm ok though
    2) Eat healthier:smile:
    3) Hydrate: I have no idea, I tell ya I was busy I lost the day. But my bottle of water is empty so at least
    two:huh:
    4) Exersise at least three days: Yahoo, :happy: I'm going to meet my friend for a workout now so I
    made it Mon/Tues/Thurs:drinker:
    5) Work under 8.5: No way :frown: I am over the top busy, but I am still making sure to take the time to
    log on and take a little time to be accountable to my health

Ok, talk soon A

workout boogaloo
  • cp005e
    Options
    Welcome back, Mary! Sorry you are working so much, Anne. You are right to take a little time for yourself. MM, I'm sorry things have been so difficult with Alex - tomorrow is another day! :flowerforyou:

I did well today, though I was rather hungry, I avoided the junk. Well, except for the second cup of coffee. :embarassed: But I burned 479 calories in Zumba, and got a walk in after lunch. Yay!

Zumba Boogaloo :wink:
  • mechanicmom
    Options
    I managed to get some Taebo in and felt better physically. Alex is still driving me crazy though! He goes to bed in five minutes, so that will help. :tongue:
    I did a little better today but I still have a lot to work on, eating wise. I may not get a work out in tomorrow. In fact I probably won't. My mom and sis will be here some time after lunch and I have Bible Study in the morning. I will at least do my push ups in the morning...I hope.
    My life is lacking motivation in every area. It's an area I need to pray about.
    I hope tomorrow is a better day!
    MM