Graze Box Replacements - UK Ideas Please

Options
I have been looking at the Graze Box website.... http://www.graze.com ... and was wondering where I could find the interesting crackers, fruits, nuts and seeds that they have ? Any ideas ?

Replies

• FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    where did you get your little boxy thing with the goals.

and as far as the question check around at diffrent stores
  • MrsODriscoll
    MrsODriscoll Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Do you mean you want to buy them separately rather than from Graze? Best place to go is a health food store - the one I use does quite a few similar things, although you won't get the same mixes. I'm a huge Graze fan I get a box a week and you get all the nutritional info with them too.
  • vegangirl88
    vegangirl88 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Health food shops, probably for a fraction of the price too! Holland and Barrett will do them but I don't know how pricey it would be there xxx
  • Babieseverywhere
    Babieseverywhere Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    where did you get your little boxy thing with the goals.

Just made it in excel and converted to a jpg and uploaded to the internet. I update it once a week.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Options
    Thanks MrsODriscoll & vegangirl88.

I am not bothered about the same mixes just trying some of the crackers, nuts etc at a cheaper price.

I have heard of Holland & Barrett shops, no idea if we have any health shops locally, but I'll goggle.
  • Rocklizard
    Options
    BabiesEverywhere, that is a really great site. I love the idea, too bad for me that it's in the UK. I agree with you, though, it's pretty pricey but looks really nice.

I don't live in the UK, so I can't speak to that. Where I live in Portland, OR, USA, I go to Trader Joe's for larger amounts of natural mixes just like that. They have a great selection. For stuff like the 'flapjacks' I go to Cosco and get their Aussie bites. The aren't as nice with the nuts like those, but they're a good snack size and very filling. I'll often have one as my before-bed treat.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Options
    Thanks, I have an Costco, could try that.

I'll ask the mums on the playground if they know of any health food shops, nearby.
  • hunny73
    hunny73 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you can buy all the seperate items in your supermarket. I know Asda has a good snacks (japanese crackers, nuts, seeds, dried fruit etc) selection.
  • Babieseverywhere
    Options
    Thanks Hunny. I usually shop at Tesco, but I'll wander over to Asda and see what I can get. I did get a lovely pack of Black Bean Crackers from Asda last month (treat from my mum)