what are your kids.....

Options
2»

Replies

• SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I have 3 girls, my 7 yo is going to be a firefighter, $20 costume purchased.
    My 6 yo is going to be Jem (from the 80s cartoon), I'm putting her costume together from Goodwill, & a little sewing.
    I have a double-breasted pink suit jacket for my 2yo, & I'll make her a matching skirt and tiny pillbox hat, & shell be Jackie O (she has the perfect hair & eyes for it!).
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Mine are boring this year. A ghost and a witch. I've tried to talk them into something more exciting, but no luck so far! I've still got time though!!! :wink:
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    My 12 year old daughter is not dressing up this year. My 10 year old daughter is going as a construction worker. She's a tomboy.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Our (almost) two year old is going to be train conductor with a Thomas the Train bucket. His birthday party is Thomas the Train. :)
  • ebramlett
    ebramlett Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Mine are going to be Phineas and Ferb and I am gonna be a Reno 911 cop!! Oh Yeah!!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    My son is going as the scream character and my daughter is Ragedy Ann. Got both costumes at Target for under $30.
  • krik84
    krik84 Posts: 47
    Options
    My daughter is going as a cow and my son a bee and a bear (there will be a wardrobe change as both sets of grandparents got him a costume)

Go to resale store like "once upon a child" or a thrift shop. Just make sure you wash and dry (in case of bed bugs)
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    We bought a cute little doctors outfit for our two year old... and then sprayed it with fake blood. ;D
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    2 year old daughter, making a homemade fairy costume.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    well we have a winner.... (for my lil girl anyway) she has decided to be BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER.. im a lil surprised because she loves vampires so this was a lil of a shock
  • tchase95
    Options
    Cleopatra, black ninja and skull ninja purchased from Walmart - 3 costumes for under $50.

I really wanted them to be Finn, Jake and Marceline from Adventure Time, but they said home made costumes aren't good enough. Ah well, one less thing on my "to-do" list!
  • branflake5
    Options
    my 11 yr old wants to be jigsaw or ghost face, he has just recently been aloud to start watching scary movies so he's all excited. my 15 yr old son and 16 yr old daughter are too cool to dress up for halloween. i am gonna be an angel/devil i am conflicted
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Ghost....old white sheet, ripped to slide over head! White hair spray, white makeup for face and neck and black makeup for eyes and lips...ALL DONE!!! I did this with my daughter last year and it was cute!!!!