Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Franchise Inventory Coordinator for Aerus
  • freelyme
    freelyme Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm a corrections officer at a county Jail working towards my MCSA (Microsoft Certifitied Systems Administrator) so I can more into the IT field.

If anyone knows someone looking for a tech ?????? Let me know!!!

Thanks bunches
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    I am a full time stay at home dad and a part time woodturner.
    www.asthewoodturns.com
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I am a full time stay at home dad and a part time woodturner.
    www.asthewoodturns.com

Wow, I looked at your gallery, and those pieces are wonderful!
    Do you sell them? My mom would love this.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I've been a SAHM for the past 5 yrs
    Before that, after graduating college I worked in HR as a college recruiter.....traveled to different colleges trying to recruit actuaries for a consulting firm...
    Loved it...miss it....hope to get back into the swing of things in a year or 2

Kim
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm a full-time military-technician at an Army Reserve Unit Facility in Kansas. I'm on a term-position right now in the equipment department (get my foot in the door) and hoping to move into a mechanic position before my term is up. I'm also a CH-47D Chinook Helicopter mechanic and crewchief in the Army Reserves. Weekend warriors!! Working for "the man"!

I am the assistant to a financial advisor for a major investment firm, but before that I worked in Army Oil Analysis processing your Chinook oil samples Sarge!!!! (before the Army closed all labs on each base and went to regional labs)
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    I'm a full-time military-technician at an Army Reserve Unit Facility in Kansas. I'm on a term-position right now in the equipment department (get my foot in the door) and hoping to move into a mechanic position before my term is up. I'm also a CH-47D Chinook Helicopter mechanic and crewchief in the Army Reserves. Weekend warriors!! Working for "the man"!

I am the assistant to a financial advisor for a major investment firm, but before that I worked in Army Oil Analysis processing your Chinook oil samples Sarge!!!! (before the Army closed all labs on each base and went to regional labs)

Right on. Your in LA...were you stationed at Fort Polk or somewhere else? I'm over here at Aviation Support Facility on New Century Airfield in Olathe Kansas; our Reserve Unit is Bravo Company 7-158th AVN REGT/ 11th TAC/244th Brigade. If that rings a bell. Ah, oil samples. I HATE `EM.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    A Lender Administrator. :ohwell:

And part-time MFP poster. :drinker:
  • amanda11475
    amanda11475 Posts: 599
    Options
    Legal assistant
  • nevertellen34
    Options
    I work in a garage! lol looking at gm's all day..yes I am female and no I am not worried about being laid off.

I work Saturn Saab as a service writer and sometimes get to fix the little things in my drive in service bay if not I send it to the right tech for the job and walk the customer through the whole process start to finish.
    I absolutly love my job and love our loyal customers who been with saturn and continue to support us in our trying times. To all Saturn owners a big thankyou from me your the best and the reason I love my job.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Pretty recent stay at home mom...used to run a call center for collections. Hopefully I never called any of you :bigsmile:
  • xsargex
    xsargex Posts: 768
    Options
    man its great to see everyone keeping their jobs and having great attitudes, whether it be outside or inside the home.

by the way, I forgot to mention...I LOVE MY JOB!!
  • aduff77
    aduff77 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm a full time doctorate student in clinical psychology and I'm an assistant to the director of institutional effectiveness on campus and I'm a server at bjs brewhouse on the weekends
  • Starchaser
    Options
    SPARTAN!

Lol aye wish I had a body like Gerard Butler!

Final year law student, bartender, waiter, legal researcher and Muay Thai boxing instructor.

With very little social life!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm an office manager/ bookkeeper, boss' right hand for a small metal buildings company. We speicalize in self storage buildings. I love my job but it's very slow right now. Lucky to still have a job.

Memaw
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I work for a local government. I am the administrative assistant for the D.P.W. (Dept. of Public Works) The hours are great and wonderful people! :smile:
  • MisoSoup79
    MisoSoup79 Posts: 517
    Options
    After 8 years in the Air Force, I decided to start my own business. I became a professional full time pet sitter & dog walker in Nov 2007 and I am LOVING it!

Being self-employed is challenging, though...
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I've worked for Marriott Global Reservations Sales and Customer Care for almost 2 years (fancy words for "i make reservations all day for rich people going to beautiful locations and resorts"):grumble: .......I like my my job but it gets very repetitive and some people are very very rude!

They are building a new resort just across the hwy from our building and i can't wait till they open. By then I will have worked here about 3 years and i could get a job there!:ohwell:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    After 8 years in the Air Force, I decided to start my own business. I became a professional full time pet sitter & dog walker in Nov 2007 and I am LOVING it!

Being self-employed is challenging, though...
    I envy you!!! I so want to do some kind of work with animals but I can't afford the change. What I would really LOVE to do is pet photography but I know nothing about photography, I know lots about animals but not photography. I would love to spend my days surrounded by dogs!!!!!
  • BMAJK
    BMAJK Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am an administrative assistant to a fabulous consultant at an investment firm.

And I absolutly LOVE my job!:heart: