Finding friends

Options
Is it possible to search your facebook friends list or your hotmail account for friends that may also be doing MFP without joining via facebook [as I don't want to share my update on FB but I would love to find out if anyone I know doing this so I can friend them] ???

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    If you know their email addresses you can go onto find members above and enter their emails. If they are here it should come up.
  • kbcara
    kbcara Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks but that is just one by one. Most sites have something where you give them permission to access your list for a limited time so they can tell you if you have any known contacts on specific website.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I just posted the MFP link and my user name and let them find me.
  • vintx
    vintx Posts: 34
    Options
    There's not a quick find like on other sites. you either have to enter their email addresses one by one or post a link and let them "friend" you. kinda sucks, but oh well. ;)
  • kbcara
    kbcara Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    How frustrating, would want to see who is on here and CHOOSE to friend them, not post a link and let them find me as not all my mates would be MFP friends i.e. not everyone good for this 'journey'! So much great about this site I'm really surprised they don't have this capability. Thanks anyway.