Single Serve Brownie- a la "Hungry Girl"

I'm sorry= I don't have the calorie count figured out for this *YET* but it's minimal- I can GUARANTEE that...

(anyone want to help me figure it out? Please msg me)

Take 2 Tbsp. of ANY dry brownie mix ( I compared a lot of brands and found Betty Crocker Fudge Brownies- Family Size- 26 g to be lowest in cal/carbs/sugar/sodium)

Mix w/ 1 Tbsp. Plain, Nonfat Yogurt ( I use Great Value)

and 1 tsp. of imitation vanilla extract.......

Put in a lightly greased microwaveable dish ( I use a custard cup)

and NUKE on full power ( I have 1500 watt oven) for 1 minute.

SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    How long in the microwave?
  • How long in the microwave?

Oops, sorry. Left that info out...edited it.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    You can use the recipe tab under Food to figure out the nutrition and it may already be in the database.

Another good recipe is 1 bx of cake mix and 1 can of diet cola or diet lemon lime soda. Mix the 2, cook per the directions on the box and you'll have cupcakes (I do it in cupcake tins for portion control) for what ever the calorie count on the box lists for the dry goods.
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    May have to try! Thanks!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Thank you, Thats great for those...I really need a brownie days.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Another good recipe is 1 bx of cake mix and 1 can of diet cola or diet lemon lime soda. Mix the 2, cook per the directions on the box and you'll have cupcakes (I do it in cupcake tins for portion control) for what ever the calorie count on the box lists for the dry goods.

Sounds interesting, I'll have to try it sometime. :)
  • STARSHINE1975
    STARSHINE1975 Posts: 168 Member
    Not only lower cal, but quick and easy too. Thanks!
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    You can use the recipe tab under Food to figure out the nutrition and it may already be in the database.

You can do this with with cake mix and canned pumpkin as well. It makes sort of a brownie muffin thing.
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    I do this with muffin mix using only low-fat buttermilk or diet cola. :D
  • Stormy65
    Stormy65 Posts: 49 Member
    You can also add a white soda to a angel cake too. (never tried it but a friend of mine did it all the time!

I have also used the pumpkin/cake mix. I like it in chocolate and white or spice cake and add my own spices on it like pumpkin spices! YUMMY!!!!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    i just tried this and while it smelled and looked good, i thought it tasted really bad. it def had a plain yogurt taste, and was slightly sour. i wasn't a fan, but it could help a sweet craving for someone. ehh.
  • DisneyMommy
    DisneyMommy Posts: 281 Member
    You can do this with with cake mix and canned pumpkin as well. It makes sort of a brownie muffin thing.
    Yum! I love pumpkin, I'll have to give this a try! Thanks!