Please Pray for My Surgery!

Options
I had my consult today for my breast augmentation and it went very well!!! My surgery is Friday (3 days!!!) and Im soooo ready but nervous. :) I am going thru this alone since my husband is deployed so please pray for me as I do this! Thanks!

Replies

• beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    best of luck : )
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    You will be just fine! I had mine done almost 3 years ago. Best decision I ever made!
  • ejllshaw
    ejllshaw Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will pray for you and the doctors.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    You are seriously asking people to pray for you while you have elective surgery to get your tits enlarged? I don't pray, but if I did, I would certainly save my prayers and good wishes for people who were having life-saving procedures done, or for people who had to have surgery because of circumstances beyond their control.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is a choice you have made and this post reeks not only of self-absorption, but also of attention grabbing.

Good luck with your breast enlargement.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You are seriously asking people to pray for you while you have elective surgery to get your tits enlarged? I don't pray, but if I did, I would certainly save my prayers and good wishes for people who were having life-saving procedures done, or for people who had to have surgery because of circumstances beyond their control.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but this is a choice you have made and this post reeks not only of self-absorption, but also of attention grabbing.

HAHAHAHA
  • jtsmou
    jtsmou Posts: 503 Member
    Options

lol... this is just weird......
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options

I have to agree. While I hope you get the results you are looking for I happen to have family members who are going through serious health issues and my thoughts will be directed to them at this point.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    surgery is surgery, a-hairs.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    surgery is surgery, a-hairs.

Right, in that being under a general anaesthetic is always dangerous, but when someone makes a choice to to have vanity surgery, my sympathy is in very limited supply, especially when they are asking people to pray for them.

Come on.
  • lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options

I agree with this statement wholeheartedly.

Also, please stop pimping out your blog and mentioning that your husband is deployed to get you sympathy votes.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    May I politely point you to the Karube Shrine, in Japan? Seems an appropriate place to plead your cause.

4338698-Inside_Karube_Shrine_Soja.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    ff3626bd536d38e48434ccef1c644eefba.png
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    My mother has terminal cancer. You REALLY want me to waste "prayers" on something like that instead? What is wrong with people?! Do you realize how many more SERIOUS things in the world are happening that should be prayed for if people believe in prayer?
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I am not a religious man, but if I were...

memes-the-thirtiest-baby-in-the-world1.jpg

Ditto on Contrarian's comments, BTW...I was just looking for an excuse to post this pic...
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    You know I might pray for you. If you ever posted anything remotely supportive or helpful to others. Enough of the me., me, me. I get your husband is deployed and you want attention. Get friends.

Yes I know this is harsh but it is what it is.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    If you read your bible you will find several passages indicating your god's negative feelings on this matter. I doubt, not only for that reason, but also for the fact that your god does not exist, that your prayers or anyone else's along these grounds will be answered...or would be answered if there were a god to do so. Cheers.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'll pray for your husband, instead...
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Did you see that episode of Roseanne where she gets a boob job from Doogie Howser? That was funny.
This discussion has been closed.