Newbie! a little bout me :)

Options
Well...no better time than NOW to get back on track! I moved last Feb and have gained about 25 pounds since...RIDICULOUS! My bf and I are both on a mission to lose weight and get back to our normal healthy weights. I am now watching my calorie intake and working out at least 4 days a week....even if its just a 30 min brisk walk. I am very unhappy about my weight and I am determined to get it all back off. I really dont wanna have to buy all new clothes for the summer!! lol So heres to a new beginning :) I hope I make many good friends on here to help me and motivate me along the way. I very excited about this site....
~Sarah

Replies

• alotasmyls
    Options
    Well...no better time than NOW to get back on track! I moved last Feb and have gained about 25 pounds since...RIDICULOUS! My bf and I are both on a mission to lose weight and get back to our normal healthy weights. I am now watching my calorie intake and working out at least 4 days a week....even if its just a 30 min brisk walk. I am very unhappy about my weight and I am determined to get it all back off. I really dont wanna have to buy all new clothes for the summer!! lol So heres to a new beginning :) I hope I make many good friends on here to help me and motivate me along the way. I very excited about this site....
    ~Sarah
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Sarah!:flowerforyou: This is a great place!

P.S. My daughter's name is Sarah!:smile:
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Sarah =) This is a great site. I've only been on here myself for about a month, and its amazing how much encouragement, and how many resources I've found here. Everyone is very kind and supportive. You just couldn't ask for a better tool to aid in something like this.

But welcome to MFP! I hope you enjoy it here, and best of luck in reaching your goal.

-Carol
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :heart:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:

My boyfriend and I are doing this together as well and we both had 18lbs to lose. So, we're in similar situations. It's been 6 weeks and I've lost 13lbs so far and he's lost 7lbs. I wish you and your boyfriend luck, this is really a great tool for weight loss and life-change.
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, if you don't already. I love it here. This is a great site. It is very supportive, helpful, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker: