Round 3, Fit-n-Trim to Win (closed group) Week #6

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
OK, the word for tomorrow is "CHIN UP dated 10/12/11"...Nope, there is no chin up challenge, your off the hook on the one. I'm needing to keep my chin up because losing weight has been very difficult for the past two weigh-ins. So, I've decided that I just have to keep my chin up and keep going.

What's your struggle right now? I think I've gotten back into exercise after not exercising for about 6 weeks and I'm just not moving the weight. It's my pattern. I always gain weight when I return to regular exercise. So, I am waiting for the "whoosh" where you just start melting.

It's my son's birthday today and my mom is visiting from Chicago. I'm not going to starve tonight and I'm not going to binge. What happens, happens!!

Keep your chins up if it's getting harder!!

Replies

• EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a plan, Kim!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Bump!

See ya'll in the morning!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    My challenge is also no weight coming off, actually more yo-yo and driving me insane. But my pants are looser than ever! Go figure. Not execising tonight, celebrating upgrade to suite for cruise!!! Oh, and ironing cruise clothes.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    What if we have a double chin. Then is it "chins up"?
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Have fun on the cruise!!!

Naomi, glad you changed your mind!!
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    What if we have a double chin. Then is it "chins up"?

Hahaha!!! I love it!

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I'm having serious issues getting out of 150's. This has always been the place I get stuck. I've been exercising but I think I might be slacking a little on my food intake. I haven't logged my food for quite a while which probably doesn't help anything. Guess I know what I need to do then huh... Duh! I'm gonna go log my food, Good luck to everyone tomorrow!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Damn it, I logged my food and I'm way over in fats! I knew that was gonna happen! I made my kid a breakfast burritto this morning but he wouldn't eat it so I ate half... huge mistake:embarassed: :grumble:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    My plateu and yo yoing on the scale. I really need to kick it up a gear and my 5 day weekend didn't help!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Everyone go to the new post!! See the link above!!
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I too are up and down.. from eating what i should not be.. but glad to say our trainer nelien is giving us two days a week with her now :) so glad.. thanks for havin me back :) i have swapped white bread for back to wholemeal so see how I go this week... :D very sore today from hard work out monday night and then yesterday so today im resting
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Kim this is the new post!

Its all about working it all out to find you harmony, Naomi. Don't get down when/if it doesnt work.. It just means somethings out of place!!

Just realized why I'm not falling asleep even after 2 tylonel pm's... It's a full moon!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My plateu and yo yoing on the scale. I really need to kick it up a gear and my 5 day weekend didn't help!

That and some flowers and what not's going on in the brain....la, la, la...
  • nisijam5
    Options

Just realized why I'm not falling asleep even after 2 tylonel pm's... It's a full moon!!

The full moon was very beautiful this morning until I got to work...then, it sucked balls...that was my day!!

Oh, thanks on the mis-post!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    I bet it helps the shift go faster tho. I've been told New Moons are worse off than full, may have to do a lil experiment!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    :noway: Seriously! Last night I coulda sworn it was a full moon just cause I had so many frickin' crazy people in the bar:noway:
  • catjrow3
    catjrow3 Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Checking in on the new thread! :-)
  • Naomi113
    Naomi113 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    im not down about how im going at all i get down cus im sick of a nearly 10year battle with my mans stupid mother... but wont get into it trying to get over it all... I will have ups and downs with my weight but know for sure i will always keep up the exercise and never be 118kgs again :bigsmile:

hahaha on crazys in the bar....
  • losemybabyweight
    losemybabyweight Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    101_3751-1.jpg

Happy Birthday to your son Kim! How is it having birthdays so close together? My daughter shares my birthday :tongue:

I feel like its getting harder and harder for me to stay within my calorie range - but obviously its not killing me so I am going to increase it a bit more.

Happy Wednesday All...

Yes, I know, I still haven't gotten that pedicure....