107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• Kaytee233
    Kaytee233 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look sooo good! congrats!
  • mrsredneckmorris
    mrsredneckmorris Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look amazing, thanks for sharing with us, you are truly an inspiration!
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job!! You should be very proud!!! You look amazing! Very inspiring story! Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!! What an accomplishment! And never feel bad about posting your before pictures. Before pictures are motivation that keeps us healthy!
  • annamaria911
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. congratulations. You inspire me!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations on your success!! I'm still amazed at the idea of giving up soda completely..haha...seriously though, you look fantastic!!!!
  • all_or_nothing67
    Options
    Wow! I'm impressed. You look amazing...i just took the dreadful pictures last wee k...so embarrassing. When the weight is off I am keeping one and burning the rest. I need to remind myslef I don't want to go back to that size ever again!
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    WOW what a wonderful story... brought tears to my eyes.... Totally amazing....
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Rock Star, Hottie, any other word for awesome. YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION!!!! CONGRATS
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    Congrats!! Your story is truely an inspiration!! Thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I've ever seen this many pages of posts! WOW!!!! You are so super awesome.
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    :flowerforyou: this is so wonderful. You show me that all things are possible if you want it bad enough..with God all things are possible. You are a wonderful human being.Thanks for sharing, it helped me a lot. Deb
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    Great job!! Very inspirational!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    My jaw just about hit my knee with how fast it dropped. What an amazing story. I'm glad you had the courage to show us the before to contrast with your after. The size changed a lot, but you are beautiful and have a beautiful smile in both pictures. May God bless you and your family with new found health and energy to enjoy doing things together in a way you couldn't before. You're amazing.
  • jaim30
    jaim30 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING. W:happy:AT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :wink: Whoot Whoot! You go girl...you look Uh-Maze-Ing!
  • mandyw706
    mandyw706 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    wow,amazing.You are a great inspiration
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Wow!! You look great.
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    A-freakin-mazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!