I hate weighing myself, does this track inches instead?

Options
I find that when I gain weight because of gained muscle mass, I tend to get discouraged. I wish there was not a regular weigh in, but an option to track the inches lost instead, and reflect that in my progress. Hopefully I've missed something?

:huh:

Replies

• kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    idk that you can show them on your profile but you can track your inches but only in 3 areas but you can on the site and app neck waist and hips
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    You can add more than the standard neck, waist and hips. I have like 15 measurements it monitors... lol You just have to add them yourself.
  • hstallings13
    Options
    you can add more areas to the check in area. I track neck waist, hips, bust, bicep and theigh.
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My Home >> Check-In >> Change Measurements

You can add the categories that you want to keep track of there. I have neck, bicep, forearm, chest, waist, hips, thigh, calf, body fat %. You can keep track of whatever works for you there. :)
  • SUgrad04
    Options
    My Home >> Check-In >> Change Measurements

You can add the categories that you want to keep track of there. I have neck, bicep, forearm, chest, waist, hips, thigh, calf, body fat %. You can keep track of whatever works for you there. :)

Ditto. I was really happy when I found out how to do this because it can really help keep you motivated when you reach plateaus (lots of times, your measurements will still change!)
  • sallyv22
    Options
    I was hoping that I could have a banner that said " I lost XX Lbs". I dont know how much I actually weigh. I just guessed when I started my profile, based on how much I feel like I weigh..... DH looked at it and told me I was wrong. He has never been the type to fudge the truth about weight before. ( the typical " does this make me look fat" is answered with a "............. try those other jeans. I like the way they make your butt look".....) So, Im not putting so much emphasis on my weight loss. We lift free wieghts 4 days a week, Im not trying to bulk up, just tone.... but that had added 8 lbs against my efforts in March, which is incidently the last time I stepped on a scale.