chocolate treat.... UK ideas please ??

Options

Replies

• Serialdieter
    Options
    Milky way, curly wurleys, freddos, maltesers, milky bar are all low fat but I normally keep some dark green and blacks dark chocolate in the freezer it takes longer to eat and gets sickly after 2 square voila craving gone :)
  • morenita71
    morenita71 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    not mad crazy about chocolate but Petit Filous do these little dessert pots in chocolate and vanilla and they're about 85-90 cals I think - great for when you really want a pudding after your dinner.

And I think Tesco does those little bites like Rocky Road or Chocolate covered cornflakes - which are totally lush...around 50 odd calories a pop I think...
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    not mad crazy about chocolate but Petit Filous do these little dessert pots in chocolate and vanilla and they're about 85-90 cals I think - great for when you really want a pudding after your dinner.

they are amazing <3
  • tinkstia73
    tinkstia73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a 2finger kit-kat or a alpen light fuge bar :)
  • fieldfare
    Options
    Jamesons Raspberry Ruffles bars are 130 cals - scrummy, coconutty, raspberry-y and covered in dark chocolate, also vegan.

Also love Aldi's 99p Moser Roth chocolate - five individually wrapped bars of 2 squares in different flavours like mint or orange/almond 135 cals each.

Alpro's soya dark choc desserts are yum too - they do milk and white choc flavours too I think but not tried em.
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I usually go for a kitkat or blue ribbon or cadbury freddo. Today I had a wispa - gorgeous! x

WISPAS!!! I love them. VERY hard to find here. Occasionally in a specialty store that has imported stuff... Now I want a Wispa. At least I know I won't be able to get one! Have you ever had a wispa gold?

Hi, yes, I saw a Wispa Gold in shop the other day. Havent had one in ages though. Think Wispa's must have disapeared for years and now they are back! I used to eat them at school (Im 30, so 15 years ago, but still love them).x
  • helenmelon29
    Options
    [/quote]

Wispa gold is the stuff of gods! They used to sell them everywhere here in the uk, but for some reason stopped doing it. They came back for a while as a "special", but i cant find them anywhere now :(

[/quote]

I saw them in Home Bargians the other day (but just bought Wispa) maybe back for xmas? x
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I have taken to having a couple of squares of dark chocolate and letting them melt in my mouth . Yum! The other thing I had the other day was a Nestle - Yorkie No-Nonsense Chocolate Dessert which was 158 calories , quite small, but rich and very yummy!!
  • Juleeroch
    Juleeroch Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yummy
    Kit kat (the 2 finger one) cos if it's the 4 finger one I'll eat the lot !! 109 cals

Animal bar (the thin cadbury dairy milk bar) 110 cals

Chocolate and strawberry nougat bar (from Boots) I "think" its a shapers bar but not 100% sure - it's really tasty and chewy so it lasts a long time and it's only 98 cals.

Mmmmm
  • helenmelon29
    Options

Wispa gold is the stuff of gods! They used to sell them everywhere here in the uk, but for some reason stopped doing it. They came back for a while as a "special", but i cant find them anywhere now :(

[/quote]

I saw them in Home Bargians the other day (but just bought Wispa) maybe back for xmas? x
    [/quote]

I might have drempt the wispa gold! lol as lots of people are saying they have been discontinued! I will double check when Im in town later! x
  • sootie87
    Options
    Snack a jack choclate rice cakes - 60 cals per cake
  • CAN_DO
    CAN_DO Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    http://www.bio-synergy.co.uk/bio-synergy-skinny-mousse.html

Also cadburys little bars i think someone has already said it but its just enough.

or a choclate mousse x
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    lindt touch of sea salt.. sounds strange but tastes lovely.. chocolate is so rich that each portion size tastes like luxury and can last for some time.. yum yum
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    We should make a list of filling but low cal ones but put a spoiler alert please don't read cos it might lead to temptation lol

I'm gonna check calorific values on tecos website for ideas monday is my totm
  • RachMartin
    RachMartin Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's not quite like eating a bar of chocolate but I do find that a mug of Options Hot Chocolate normally takes away any cravings I have. I normally crave something sweet after dinner and this does the trick and takes any temptation away! So chocolatty for being a low fat/calorie drink!

I totally agree!! If I am up late I normally start wanting a chocolate treat whilst watching a movie or something so I make an options hot choc instead - so many yummy flavours to choose from, only 40 cals and totally satisfies a choc craving and fills you right up!! :D
    However if you are in a shop and want to buy some chocolate then milkyway or curly wurly are good low cal choices :)
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Snack a jack choclate rice cakes - 60 cals per cake

I can't stop at one of these.... especially the jumbo ones....!
  • lh12xx
    lh12xx Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Light Choc Mousse - 60kcals and YUM!
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    i think the alpen light chocolate fudge bars are not a bad chocolatey treat and theyre only about 65 cals, and have 5g of fibre

I agree, a perfect choccy fix and not too bad for you! mmmm
  • talilakay2
    talilakay2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ShelleyD81 that's just what i was gonna say! I have 2 Chocolate & Fudge bars; under 150 calories, pretty satisfying and full of fibre! :)
  • Sophiepoo
    Sophiepoo Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    A Kinder Happy Hippo, nom nom nom! (120 Cal...)