Jillian Michaels 30DS

Options
Hey everyone!! I am on day 4 of the 30DS and I really enjoy it! What are you're thoughts on it? Have you had good results, any advice etc. pictures would also be great!!

Replies

• heather311
    Options
    I just started this week as well. So far so good....
  • melissa4221
    melissa4221 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have done three days so far and have not done it since Friday the 7th :( I have been sick. I plan on jumping back into tomorrow as I am starting to feel better. I do enjoy it!!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    On level 2...omg loving it and the body feels great. I even like touching my ovvn legs lol.
  • Camey44
    Camey44 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    :happy: Loved it!!! I completed the program and am about to start my 2nd round. With luck I can keep up with Natalie through the entire 30 days.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    results are linked in my siggy! loved the shred!
  • missjessica83
    Options
    I started today - day one L1 is it normal to be so shakey after!?!? Its hardcore on the legs man im loving it haha will post before and after in 30days :) you sure do work for it but the results ive seen on here are amazing!

Good luck x
  • Daniellerathey34
    Options
    love all the feedback thanks, really helps keep a person motivated! I was shaky after the first day but I think everyday it gets a little easier:) She really works you, nervous to see what level THREE will be like haha.
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    It is normal...she vvorks out in vvays that even being a jogger does something extra for the legs. It gets better,but level 2 makes those legs even better.
  • Daniellerathey34
    Options
    The only thing I haven't been impressed with is the abs, I don't feel it very much in my stomach, my legs and arms sure burn when I am done, anyone else feel that way? I hope I am doing the stomach exercises right!
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    love all the feedback thanks, really helps keep a person motivated! I was shaky after the first day but I think everyday it gets a little easier:) She really works you, nervous to see what level THREE will be like haha.

I think level 2 is HARDER than level 3..... just saying.
  • missjessica83
    Options
    Ive done other dvd's that seem tougher on the stomach...but i do a lot of yoga so i assumed my core was already pretty strong. I think the idea is to keep abs engaged pretty much all the way through too (inc weights, legs, cardio and even cool down section) and then work on smaller muscles during the 'abs exercises'.

Come back to me tomorrow...i might be crying ;)

Just about stopped shaking now :)
  • Daniellerathey34
    Options
    Ive done other dvd's that seem tougher on the stomach...but i do a lot of yoga so i assumed my core was already pretty strong. I think the idea is to keep abs engaged pretty much all the way through too (inc weights, legs, cardio and even cool down section) and then work on smaller muscles during the 'abs exercises'.

Come back to me tomorrow...i might be crying ;)

Just about stopped shaking now :)

There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way :)

OH I've always wanted to try Yoga! Do you like it?
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I love it! I am on day 10 level 1. I have been doing it every day and have lost 3lbs so far and my tummy fat is melting off! The only problem is my knees are hurty now.
  • whit1108
    Options
    I have always wanted to do this jillian michaels workout, but never got myself to actual buy it and do it. I need to start something that i can also do at home when im not able to leave to workout.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I really like it too. I did 6 days of Level 1 but had to stop due to nasty shin splints. I might start it back up today now that I'm healed up. I think shin splints are just something I'm going to have to deal w/ until I lose more weight as any type of high impact work out will aggravate them. Just been icing them down after a workout.
  • Daniellerathey34
    Options
    Had a three day break had a SUPER busy weekend, now back at it tonight Day 6 I missed doing it this weekend I can't wait to finish it and see results :)
  • RobynJoy76
    RobynJoy76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30DS and it was a great workout, I think I got stronger and my endurance improved but I didn't lose any pounds or inches. I was extremely sore for the first three days and then my shins hurt through level two but that all stopped by level three. I honestly had to follow the modifications for a lot of level three (so much plank!!). My fiance says I look smaller and some people have asked me if I'm losing weight so it seems like it toned me up even though it isn't showing on the scale or measuring tape. Anyway, I like the 20 minute aspect of it and wonder if there are other workouts similar to this that I can try out. Recommendations?