Hello from Ireland!

Options
Hi everyone!
26 year old Irish girl here. I lost about 35lbs last year but stopped dieting and it's slowly all crept back on again, so I'm trying My Fitness Pal to give me the boost I need to shed the pounds again. Would love to chat to some people for support and tips, feel free to add me as a friend!
Claire

Replies

• gennybunny1
    Options
    Hi Claire and welcome. This is agreat site with great people. I am a world away from you but would love to be here for support if you need. Enjoy your journey and have a great day.
  • Lisa_222
    Lisa_222 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hello Claiar, Welcome! Glad to have you on.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Greetings from the USA!
  • Vanilla30
    Options
    I've been here almost a week...helpful tool for me, hope you see some results and a few new friends:smile:
  • Kristin111365
    Options
    Hello Claire,

I am from California, Welcome to MFP it has been a great tool for me. The friends you meet and the support you will get is great. Friend me and I will give you all the encouagement I can.
  • triski73
    triski73 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will find that if you use the site it will help a lot! :D
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Hey Miss Claire! Welcome to MFP! I'm 27 & Irish decent...but my family has been in the states since the 1700's. I'll send you a request and we can help each other out! MFP is the best decision I have made in a LONG time!