What are your Pet Peeves?

Options
124»

Replies

• LovahLaura
    Options

HUGE PET PEEVE: When people you're out with text, use the internet or take a call while you're out to dinner or wherever with them. Excuse me...I took the time to be with you now be with me and get off your damn phone!!! (I hate it when I see strangers at restaurants doing this too. They're not even talking to each other and they're on a date?!) :mad:

Seriously. Remember the days when people could get a hold of you when you were HOME and couldn't when you weren't? I miss those days sometimes....

Yep...me too. That's why I update my status on Facebook when I'm out so if someone calls me, they know I'm busy that's why I missed the call. I think it's so rude when people use their phone out in public (restaurants, movies, etc.).
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bad parkers!!!! If you can't get your huge *kitten* SUV to fit in between the lines or are too lazy to back up and straighten your car.... just drive a mini!!!!!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    When someone says they only accept friend requests with a note or message attached, and they still deny it or ignore it. :ohwell: