• raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    add lemon or lime to it... i got tired of water too but its the best

crystal light makes me bloated
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I get tired of drinking from my water bottle but if I can get COLD water with ice it tastes a lot better to me. I also like the flavored seltzers, or water with some lemon. If you are really bored I would try a splash of juice; the tiniest bit will add some flavor and only add a few calories.
  • CarrieJ85
    CarrieJ85 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I like the Crystal Light packets. There are other brands, too. Gatorade, Hawaiian Punch and Snapple have some, I'm sure there are more.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Absolutely ANYTHING, and you don't NEED to drink the ridiculous amounts quoted.

This :D
  • mamafrahm
    mamafrahm Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Crystal light? Or maybe add some lemon or cucumber slices to the water?
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    That's funny, because the more water I drink, the easier it gets, as long as it's ice cold. Iced tea is my favorite drink, and I still drink about a quart of "weak" iced tea, with a little Stevia, each day. I count half of my tea as water consumption. I try to stay away from aspartame and sucralose sweeteners because of all the bad reports on their side effects (especially reports regarding weight gain and formaldehyde build-up in the brain). I agree with others about diluting fruit juices with an equal amount of water. Most fruit juices are too sweet, and I've always diluted them with water. I wouldn't do this myself, but my dear sister was a beer drinker until she decided to lose weight. For a while, she weaned herself by putting a little beer in her ice water every evening. Beer is one of the beverages I never learned to drink, but if you like the flavor..... Just brainstorming here.
  • krissykross
    Options
    Flavored mineral water is great.
  • roscoe
    roscoe Posts: 1
    Options
    you can try propel zero
  • Thaea
    Thaea Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    NUUN! I think it's like, 8 calories a tab. It's a rehydration tablet you put in your water. No sugar and only good stuff. I loooove my nuun :o)
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Coconut water generally has 70 calories. It may seem like a lot, but it's an alternative.
  • Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I don't like water either. I started using lemonade flavored Kool Aid and put splenda in it for the sweetner. Wal-Mart has Kool Aid for 20 cents a packet and it makes 2 quarts.
  • JKilty
    JKilty Posts: 75
    Options
    I like to get the individual crystal light packets (or the walmart brand) and add those to my water. I only add about 1/4th a packet to a bottle of water...that way it gives it just enough flavor and not too much :)
  • MrsZMartin
    MrsZMartin Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    For something healthy, I'll brew some tea (usually green or black).

For something not-so-healthy, I'll get a can of Diet Coke out of the vending machine.

This is me exactly!!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It is nice to see all of the different responses on here . I use to hate, hate, hate water. The mere thought of putting that to my mouth turned my stomach! I started out by adding " Sobe Lifewater" to my water until I realized that it had carbs in it that I chose to use elsewhere. So, I went to trying the different "Green Teas" and with the varieties out there.... Green tea w/ Pomegranate.... my personal favorite or Purple acai and Blueberry... ( There are so many!!! ) and they have such a great flavor to them, you just throw them in some hot water and enjoy! ( Most of the time, I don't even sweeten it! ) I have a 2 cup coffee cup that I just love! I have some tea and I have 2 cups of water down the hatch w/o even suffering!! :laugh: When I go to workout everyday, I fill my 23.7 oz. water plus a huge cup with ice and water and drizzle realemon on the ice.... just enough to flavor... and when I am done working out, my water is almost always gone, if not, real close. Just my one tea ( which I usually have 2 or sometimes 3 ....2 cup servings ) and the water I drink in my workout is over my daily need. Funny thing is, now that I drink the lemon water or the tea, I usually have one or the other all day long. I live in Arizona where it is cold maybe 5 hours a year ( JUST KIDDING :bigsmile: ) and when I go out, I use to stop at the gas station first thing and grab a cold drink and now, I have found myself grabbing my large cup with a lid and getting my lemon water before ever leaving my driveway. I save $$$ and it is good and refreshing too!! I have also found the Hawiian Punch sugar free packets to go refreshing, but I don't bother with those anymore. They taste really strong to me now that I drink the water the way that I do. Good luck to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I make crystal light ice tea--with double the water. It's funny, people always comment how good it is--when they wouldn't like it full strength. I find it too sweet if full strength, but perfect with double the water.
  • Matttdvg
    Matttdvg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot of sugar free squash/cordial. It's low calorie and it adds flavour to the water I drink.