ARe you having Blackberry Issues Today????

Options
kapeluza
kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
Steve Jobs is blocking the blackberry signal from the beyond.... Just letting you know :)

I already informed the awesome people from my friends list but I thought to myself, eh I'll share the wealth!

Replies

• kapeluza
    Options
    Bump
  • brittmiles07
    Options
    I always have BB problems...one of the reasons why I'm switching to the iPhone 4s next week! The MFP app for BB sucks.
  • AdventureFreak
    AdventureFreak Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Blackberry services are having widespread network outages in North America and other areas today.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I haven't really used mine for anything today because I'm at work but my son called me earlier and I didn't have any problems then.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Nationwide outage
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    it's also been happening in northern Europe and Asia. Been over the UK news for the past couple of days
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    I just got emails from this morning about an hour ago, and my internet is running slow. I may be Team IPhone in a minute smh
  • kapeluza
    Options
    -_____-

Head meet desk..
  • jatiger83
    jatiger83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    There are worldwide outages, RIM has been working to fix since Monday. The outages are affecting BBM and emails.
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Im in the UK and at the end of Day 3 with blackberry issues! Driving me insane. Cant wait for my upgrade. Wont be staying with bb.
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Totally prefer Strawberries...
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I just thought it was BB's way of paying respect to Steve Jobs with their 3 days worth of silence.

Seriously though this friggen issue is enough to make me break up with blackberry, If I had the money I would go buy a new damn phone.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Yep. Spent an hour on the phone with tech support. Apparently something is wrong with one of their servers. Ugh.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    -_____-

Head meet desk..

Several times over?
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    We got a message at work that Blackberry was down.

"We are experiencing an interruption with our blackberry service. It appears to be related to the overall blackberry problem you may have seen in the news. We will keep you posted as we develop more information. "
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my Iphone. :heart:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Yup! im having problems with mine! And i have been for the last 3 days! :explode:

i cant even send messages!!! i can literally only recieve calls! i cant do blackberry messenger, twitter, facebook, messaging, internet browser!

They better sort it out soon!
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I really did break-up with BB this year in May when the Samsung Charge came out...B-T-W I LOVE IT better than I could ever love the BB and I haven't looked back.
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    If my blackberry wasn't supplied by work, I would have an iPhone... Crap on the application side! Really would like to listen to a local radio station when I'm out of town and my Mean Green are playing >:-]
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    An e-mail went out today at work letting everybody with a work provided blackberry that service is down!! Research In Motion is down (RIM)

This is the e-mail we got at work:

Blackberry service provider Research in Motion (RIM) is experiencing a service interruption that is affecting all Blackberry users on all wireless carriers in North America. This service interruption appears related to a service interruption reported in the Middle East, Europe, and Africa on Monday before spreading to South America on Tuesday.

Subscribers are experiencing intermittent delays or complete service interruption sending and receiving email or accessing the internet. Cellular telephone service is reported to be functioning normally.

RIM is working to resolve this problem but has not provided an estimated time for service restoration.

Blackberry users on all service providers, AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, and Sprint.