Only 1 week on P90XYZ amazing results

Options
Amazing results after only one week on P90XYZ or what ever these companies hype use............

Whats peoples verdicts on these type of exercise plans..........

Replies

• McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    What?
  • Baldylocks30
    Baldylocks30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i dont even know what that is!!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    English is a silly language
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    i don't even know..
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I think he means programs like P90X and the like.

I'm on my second program from the same makers as P90X and I personally like them. Everything's laid out in black and white for you like having your own personal trainer. Depending on what you put into the programs are what you get out of them. :)
  • pawprint061
    Options
    I say show me the proof :)
  • MartiJJohnston
    Options
    I've seen a TON of people have great success with P90X in a short amount of time if they're also eating right. All you have to do is Search (above) and you'll see. But P90X, Insanity, etc. are not for the weak. My hubby has done several of them and they are HARD!
  • desiree111078
    Options
    how much did you loose?
  • oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I think he means programs like P90X and the like.

I'm on my second program from the same makers as P90X and I personally like them. Everything's laid out in black and white for you like having your own personal trainer. Depending on what you put into the programs are what you get out of them. :)

Well done you understood what I was saying.........do you find it easier doing the work out at home !
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Amazing results after only one week on P90XYZ or what ever these companies hype use............

I don't know that Beachbody claims amazing results in ONE week. They do claim results in 90, 60 or 30 days. However, it's what YOU put into it. They never claimed it was easy and their programs are not. Follow the nutrition guide and work out program and you will get back what you put in.

Diana
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    LOVE P90X!!! It is really quite hard when you first start. I am on my 2nd round after a month off and it is still very challenging. I didnt have great weight loss HOWEVER I was MUCH stronger and lost inches. I'm tweaking my diet more this time and should have a more desireable result. Give it a shot!! Nothing to lose right??
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well done you understood what I was saying.........do you find it easier doing the work out at home !

Yes, I find it a lot easier to workout at home. I work at home and some days put in 12+ hours, so whenever I have some time during the day or night, it's right there. All I have to do is put in the DVD and knock it out. The programs are tough and take dedication, but if you're willing to put in the time and effort, you will see results...maybe not in a week, but you get what I'm saying.
  • oswaldbowser
    oswaldbowser Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was only quoting a week for a joke..................its just their is so much hype with these type of programs i was wondering what others thought
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Its definitely not 'hype'.
    What it is, is an extremely challenging program.

Im in fairly decent shape and I can rarely get through a full video.
    You hear so much about it because frankly it works. If you can't pass the fit test I would say start off with 30 day shred. Not easy but its not as brutal either.
  • Jeffsimpson
    Options

Speaking only about P90X, after one week you will be amazingly "sore"... If you are in poor physical shape, and have not been eating properly, you will struggle on this program for awhile. Not to say that you can't do it. but it will take your body some time to adjust but the results will come.
  • CampbellHendry
    CampbellHendry Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of p90x and have so far lost 12 lbs. Not much else I can say! Had to throw out a shirt i bought in JULY because it was just far too big for me now!

I have a pretty much perfect diet which i'm really lucky for, as someone does all my cooking for me a.k.a my mother :p

That means I NEVER have a chance to cheat, it's actually the workouts i struggle with motivation for sometimes. But I'll get there, like I say I'm on day 17 and am down from 196.8 to 184.6 :)
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    If you can't pass the fit test I would say start off with 30 day shred. Not easy but its not as brutal either.

That's good advice I was wondering when I should give it a shot as I am doing 30DS right now and doing RI30 next. I guess after that I can try the fit test and see how it goes down.
  • krmeye5177
    Options
    P90X, kicks your booty! If you have never done it, try it, you will see how people can lose the weight. It is high impact and you don’t stop moving for sometimes close to an hour! If you want a program to challenge what you got, definitely try it out. =)

I am doing home workouts with kettle bells right now; they are also good workout tools. They work out muscles you never knew you even had before!
  • jayb0ne
    jayb0ne Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Yeah, p90x is tough, no doubt about it. Totally do-able though, you just gotta commit to doing it and pushing yourself.

Day 37 here. No real weight loss to speak of but then I've been purposely gaining lean mass rather than losing weight as I started the program at my bottom goal weight. Significant changes in my body shape though.

Jay
  • broby425
    Options
    I didn't feel that I was ready for P90X, so I started with Power 90 from the same company (Beach Body). I'm in week two of my second round now and have lost 53 lbs. since I started the first round. I also walk 2.5 miles at lunch time every workday. Of course, it's not just exercise...my eating habits have changed for the better as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!