FPSrussia :)

Options
Does anyone else watch his video's? I think he's amazing and what he does is epic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi6l5ylSkwA&feature=topvideos_mp

Replies

• dtorres21
    Options
    Dude is awesome. I subscribe to his videos. I wish I had his job.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    Dude is awesome. I subscribe to his videos. I wish I had his job.
    Me too, I was subscribed until I forgot my email i used for it lol. But I wish I could shoot and blow random junk up all the time.
  • quigonnjae
    Options
    I want in on the fun.. too bad the office has youtube blocked.. guess ill have to wait till I get home .. (sigh) some people have all the fun
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I love that guy! I love listening to his voice, and he does awesome *kitten*.
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    It's amazing what he does sometime's. I use to wonder if he was actually Russian, then I found out he isn't but he's still epic
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    It's amazing what he does sometime's. I use to wonder if he was actually Russian, then I found out he isn't but he's still epic

That gives me hope that someday I too can become a Professional Russian. :)
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options

That gives me hope that someday I too can become a Professional Russian. :)
    Oh you probably already are lol If your epic and awesome you qualify lol (according to my standards)
    This coming from a professional russian lol
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options
    I want in on the fun.. too bad the office has youtube blocked.. guess ill have to wait till I get home .. (sigh) some people have all the fun
    your office is lame lol watch it when you get home :)
  • quigonnjae
    Options

I did last night ..... that was soo awesome.. thanks for putting me on to him... Much better than Fred Figglehorn LOL
  • XxXskinnyMiniXxX
    Options

I did last night ..... that was soo awesome.. thanks for putting me on to him... Much better than Fred Figglehorn LOL
    lol I'll have to agree on that one