Mom's Jeans NSV :-P

Options
I don't mean "mom jeans", I mean my MOM'S jeans!! I started out on MFP at 214lb (220 being my heaviest), squeezed into a size 18 jeans. I am now down to 178lb and I FIT INTO MY MOM'S SIZE 10 JEANS!!! Haha!

She has always been super skinny and I was always frustrated that I was never that fit. Yesterday however, my size 12 jeans looked super baggy and my mom goes, "Let me get my 10's. If they fit, you can have them." I tried them on and besides being slightly snug around my hips, they fit! I haven't been able to fit into a size 10 since before puberty. I'm finally able to prove all those that said I would always be fat wrong! Only ~15 more pounds to go :-D I know it's not a super huge NSV, but it makes me feel like this lifestyle change is all worth it :-D

Replies

• alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    That is a huge NSV! Congrats!
  • heybrit
    heybrit Posts: 140
    Options
    Congrats! I can't wait til I hit that milestone :)
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    YAY!! CONGRATS!!
    I bet your mom was quite happy too!
    I had a friend in High School who was always bigger than her mom too, so I know how frustrating it can be, but you did it! :D
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Not a super huge NSV?? this is a HUGE one
  • lglg11
    lglg11 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Super Huge! Super Cool! You go :)
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    i had a situtation almost just like this today down 2 sizes. congradulations to you this is a fantastic nsv
  • live2dream
    live2dream Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    That is huge! Good for you!! :happy:
  • Lalaskiss
    Options
    LOVED THIS!!! Look out for my friend request ! =)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I don't mean "mom jeans", I mean my MOM'S jeans!! I started out on MFP at 214lb (220 being my heaviest), squeezed into a size 18 jeans. I am now down to 178lb and I FIT INTO MY MOM'S SIZE 10 JEANS!!! Haha!

This is great!
    My mom and I use to wear the same size jeans, I hope to drop below her :D
  • NaomiPhoto
    NaomiPhoto Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the kinds words everyone :-) I appreciate it! And to all you starting out, you can TOTALLY do this! If you stick with it, you WILL see results. It just takes some time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!