Could use some support :)

Hello Everyone!

I know I'm not the only one to have "fell off the wagon" when attempting to make their new life changes to a healthier goal. Which is why I found it really disappointing to see that all of my friends (but two) that I have made here, have dropped me. I was never rude, I was very encouraging to the people who friended me. I made sure to congratulate them on their small and large milestones. We would swap stories, and recipes. Everything was great. I felt like I had a team behind me. But, for no other reason other then my laziness (I guess), I stopped logging, I started to get off of my diet. I hadn't heard from anyone. No one reached out. Everything was silent on the myfitnesspal end. I have now dusted myself off and I'm ready to try again. I signed on, and found that everyone but two people had removed me. No messages, no reasons, just gone. I do have faith in myself this time. I do not plan to fall again. However, it would be great to have friends who support each other and help one another stay on track. Not leave me behind because I might have some mis-steps a long the way. My forever goal is to be healthy and happy. It might take me a few attempts, but I won't give up on myself. Looking forward to having a group of people again to listen to, be inspired by, and work together with. Thanks for reading :)

Replies

• Well said. I'm sorry that it had to be said at all. Thank you so much for turning me on to this site. I will be here to support you when you need it, and kick your butt into gear when you need that too! :)