2 ways to burn fat quickly in the morning...

2»

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    ahh.... makes me even happier that I worked out first thing this morning -- too bad I can't always do that! :)

And I firmly agree with the eating breakfast, not sure why anyone wouldn't - it's like trying to drive your car with no gas!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member

Repped. Sht wrong site.

EDIT: People should read the link. This website has very solid information.
  • I used to live by this as well. But I have read and consulted my Dr.and she confirmed that this is NOT true. You Should eat before your morning exercise. But like with everything, one minute its good and the next minute its bad. If it works for you then stick with it but I found better results with eating first.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    And I firmly agree with the eating breakfast, not sure why anyone wouldn't - it's like trying to drive your car with no gas!

No, It's like driving your car without putting fresh fuel in each time. Cars have gas tanks for a reason. They store gas. Our bodies have "gas tanks" too, its called fat. :)
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 330 Member
    I have a little something to eat when I wake up in the morning usually a carb of some sort (and my coffee)... My son and I eat breakfast together then get him ready for school, once he is on the bus, I come home and do my 20-40 min of Wii Zumba then 20-45 min (depending what I feel on Just Dance party) THEN have a bigger protein breakfast afterwards such as a 1 egg omelet or something....

seems to work for me...

I hear about the way to burn fat quickly scenario (of not eating breakfast) on Dr. Oz actually a while back... tried it for awhile... but doesn't work so well for me... I end up MORE tired and MORE hungry afterwards
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    That's where I've been going wrong....I stay in bed and MFP instead
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    I'm already in the habit of working out first thing in the morning. I feel great and I'm actually "awake" when I'm at work. Shush the science... I'm happier when I work out in the morning and that's enough for me.