Zumba DVD

Options
Hello there , can anyone recommend a really good Zumba DVD ? I have heard so much about this workout but am not in a position to join any classes. If anyone can tell me a good one I'd really appreciate it ! :smile:

Replies

• becky_turcotte
    Options
    ANy of the DVDs are good. Try Ebay or Zumbafitness.com

Also if you have a gaming system, they have a Zumba Game. I have it for Wii~
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    I have the Zumba Exhilarate DVD collection...LOVE it!!!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    ANy of the DVDs are good. Try Ebay or Zumbafitness.com

Also if you have a gaming system, they have a Zumba Game. I have it for Wii~

Yep this ^^ I have 2 sets of Zumba DVDs. 11 DVDs in all, though 2 are just breakdown of the steps. I love them all. The biggest problem I have with Zumba is deciding which to do!

If you really just want one to try it out, I'd recommend Exhillerate, Cardio Party, or either of the Zumba Live DVDs.
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    i also have the zumba exhilerate and i LOVE it. it was def worth the money!!!
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    Oh wow ... thank you so much for your advice , I really want to try the Zumba workout and have been researching for a week without much luck deciding which one would be the best ... I am going to try the Exhillerate and Cardio Party ! I just started 30 Day Shred Level 1 today and these would be a nice addition to that :) Thanks again ! :flowerforyou:
  • eatnbetter
    Options
    I have Zumba for the Wii and boy oh boy do I love it!! I love the classes more but the Wii game is just as fun and it's no joke, serious sweat if you really do the moves!
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    Yeah , I realize now that the DVD sets are quite expensive , a bit intimidated with the intense dance steps too as I am not much of a dancer ... but they promise upto 1000 calories burnt per session .. Sounds too good to not give it a shot !!! :smile:
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Would you recommend the DVD or the Wii? Which do you prefer if you have both and why?

Thanks,
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    Hi , I dont have the Wii, but I am getting my Zumba DVDs tomorrow !! I am super excited :-) I will let you know how I feel about it in a couple of days after I try it out.
  • MCDerin
    MCDerin Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    As a Zumba instructor I just have to say how cool I think it is that you like Zumba :)
    You don't have to know how to dance or anything to enjoy it. Just move and have fun :)

That having been said, Exhilarate is the newest home dvd set and it is awesome.
    It has so many new routines on it and it introduces Senteo, the upcoming Zumba Chair workout :)
    Neat stuff....

At the end of the day, the best exercise/workout to do is the one you LOVE doing :)
    If you don't like it, you won't do it and what's the point then, right?

Nice to meet you!
  • SweetNia11
    Options
    Hello MCDerin !

Its so nice to hear from you , thanks much for your advice .....and you're absolutely right about the best workout being the one you Love doing ! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE doing Zumba !!!!!!!! :-)

I tried it for the first time yesterday evening and I had a blast ! I bought the Zumba Cardio Party set to start off , my only complaint is the Zumba toning sticks are too light , but otherwise its so much fun to do it !

So all those who are thinking of trying out Zumba - GO FOR IT !!!!!!!!! :)