How I roll and hello!

Options
Hi Everyone!

I'm new to MFP and pretty excited to be on here. I am trying to get back to the weight I was BEFORE I started having children...7 years ago. I've got a good start and I'm active but I LOVE to eat...in fact, I'm an emotional eater and my emotions are on high all the time. I had my baby boy 1.5 years ago and I need to drop this weight for my physical and emotional well being. Join me on my journey, I'm a great listener and motivator!

I'm in Kansas City and I play roller derby and that's how I roll!

Replies

• alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi Sassy!

You will love it here and having lots of friends is awesome! I would say you can FR me but you already did!!! :) I am addicted to this place...
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Roller derby? Awesome! I bet that burns some serious calories!
  • aesw800
    Options
    Hello! I am new also. I too, feel like I have been trying to shed the baby weight now (I have 4 kids- the youngest two are twins) for the last 6 years... I would be so happy if I could lose even 10-15 pounds! I am active...workout with friends... but my problem is i enjoy social drinking on the weekends and sweets! I think this website is going to help me be more accountable ... I just need to be honest and put down everything I put in my mouth! Good luck to you!!! : )