Groups are coming

Options
Scott613
Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
When???? I'm tired of fun threads dissappearing! When did they start taking people's pictures down? This is like the government is taking over and since I siad government this will probably be locked too.

Replies

• MARI1010
    MARI1010 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hey i came looking for the nut butter, etc!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    By the time they get here most everyone will be banned:laugh:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    When???? I'm tired of fun threads dissappearing! When did they start taking people's pictures down? This is like the government is taking over and since I siad government this will probably be locked too.

I *MAY* have reported you to the fun police.

Oh yea, before I forget. Tits, Nut butter, booty, Pickle Protein shakes, and Peanut butter licked off of legs.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Remember...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5qgMT8OWBi0QQpY1GGsh1uxa6FRVgmG4Hv9YvfEpEkRqzsZP3
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Naked twister with an inflatable person! burn lots of calories!!!!!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options

So there.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

Oh yea, before I forget. Tits, Nut butter, booty, Pickle Protein shakes, and Peanut butter licked off of legs.

You forgot the mushroom stamp.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Jesus is coming too we just don't know when but, it'll probably be before groups gets here.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I LOVE you guys!!!!!!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    Jesus is coming too we just don't know when but, it'll probably be before groups gets here.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEYKlwUZrTiEYt2QGs-WaMuAA8nZmCfULWWnFVS9xdzlIAO-0vKQ
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

Who cares about government...it will get locked for calling foul on the mods. I believe some would just like to put us all in a closet together with infrared cameras and take pics to add to the portfolios already being created.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

DAMNITT. How could I forget to mention mushroom stamps.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    OP, your naked bicep is offending me. You have officially been photo-reported.
  • JsGirl93
    JsGirl93 Posts: 1,156
    Options
    Bwahahaha! Can I friend you! Lmao! +1
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

You've just been too preoccupied by figuring out how vampires get it up.
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    Options
    Don't abuse the Peanut Butter!!

c584df76-383d-4675-a138-2d46d05c9144.jpg
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options

Yes - how could you forget that!!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am curious too and also what is going to be the administration of them.
    Who sets it up and so on.

If a bunch ask for a group that will allow for pics to be posted (not as AVs) that are no racier then what you see on TV or in magazines with a full disclaimer as to what that group is will it be denied as being outside an interpretation of the general rules?
    Same would go if some wanted to have a *insert religious name* group for support started.

If so then I what is the point?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options

You've just been too preoccupied by figuring out how vampires get it up.

LMFAO! I think I started that discussion earlier...my bad! :laugh:
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    Remember...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5qgMT8OWBi0QQpY1GGsh1uxa6FRVgmG4Hv9YvfEpEkRqzsZP3

ROFL! That is funny!
This discussion has been closed.