Body Frame Sizes:

Options
2»

Replies

• poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    5'6 1/2 with a wrist size just under 6inch....small? I think not....not with these big birthing hips!!
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    Great information! Thanks for sharing!!
  • jeepwidow01
    Options
    :smile:
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is accurate unless you're already at your ideal weight. My wrist was definitely smaller when I weighed 120 than it was when I weighed 200.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Defintely a better site! =] Thanks so much for sharing this! =]
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    Large frame :\
  • slimkay1
    slimkay1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bump..to find out later
  • SaraSatin
    SaraSatin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That second site didn't seem to work with someone under 5 feet. I did 5 feet for large frame and got about 120 pounds I think it said but 4'11" and it said over 300. I think under 60 inches seems to mess up the formula somehow...

I know my wrist size is right because I never had to adjust my watch after gaining weight when I was actually just 15 pounds from my goal. I measured my watch. :)
  • mercurymumof3
    Options
    I've found a more accurate calculator sorry about that mistake

Where??

Link has been changed in original post :smile:

Ah! That's pretty spot on - it has my ideal weight at 1lb under my goal weight - I'll go with that! Thanks for the info, good to know I'm aiming in the right place :smile:
  • hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    lol it said my bust should be 40"...uh no...rubbish.
  • zoink66
    zoink66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ah, thanks for this. Worked for me. I've got freakishly small wrists as well (5.5, represent!) and a pretty small bone structure despite my height, and when I put my body type/height it said my ideal weight would be 56kg, which is about where I would like to be, really. On the BMI that puts me very close to underweight, but with my small frame this makes a lot more sense.