I'M GETTING MARRIED!!

Options
Which means I need to fit into my dream dress. I'm trying to get down to 130, i'm about 155 right now. So its defiantly possible to loose the weight before next September but i'm super excited to be engaged! I have gained about 13 pounds of happy weight since we've met but it's not too bad I guess. If anyone knows any good bride bootcamps or workouts I would love the help. Also what is everyone's thoughts on doing a detox of sorts? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Replies

• sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!! I am also getting married next September!! on the 8th : )
  • saajidah93
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :happy: xx
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I would just do the exercise and calories personally. Congratulations!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you. Good luck with the weight loss. :flowerforyou:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    That is plenty of time to lose!! Try some intense group classes. I took kickboxing classes and I loved it. It toned me really quickly too.

Can we see the "dream dress?" :flowerforyou:
  • hersheygirl09
    hersheygirl09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    having recently gotten married, here's my advice. don't do a detox. do what you've been doing. exercise, eat right and take care of yourself. planning a wedding is wonderful and amazing, but it's also very stressful. and you will probably drop weight right before the big day.

congratulations!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    congrats
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump, Getting married next year too and don't have too crazy of a goal but am interested to see what people suggest :)
  • paulagj
    paulagj Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting married next Sat!! So, so, so very excited! I didn't have strict weight regimen. I've been doing Insanity for about a mth and it did help me to lose a few extra lbs. Prior to that I used P90x and a couple of Jillian Micheal's DVDs. Enjoy the wedding planning process, believe it or not the time flies by very fast. It seems like just yesterday my fiance proposed & now the wedding day is almost here. Feel free to add me so we can share wedding tips & ideas : )