New and ready

Options
Hello. I'm 27 years old with to wonderful boys who are 4 and 2. My husband and I have been talking about having another, but I want to get rid weight first. I have been overweight most of my life. I'm ready for a new me. I started in the beginning of Jan. and so far have lost 11 pounds. Only 30 more to go. :happy:

Replies

• motheroftwoboys
    Options
    Hello. I'm 27 years old with to wonderful boys who are 4 and 2. My husband and I have been talking about having another, but I want to get rid weight first. I have been overweight most of my life. I'm ready for a new me. I started in the beginning of Jan. and so far have lost 11 pounds. Only 30 more to go. :happy:
  • dragonfly828
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm a mom of 3 and fighting to get this last baby fat off! It's been 10 months since I 've had him. I just joined this group maybe a hour ago! Sp im new also!
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Options
    Good luck to both of you!:flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly828
    Options
    thank you I apprecate it!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I have two boys, 4 and 18 months. I want to get rid of the "baby" weight and then some to feel good and wear skinny clothes again. Keep it up, this site works. I have been using it for seven weeks and lost 24 lbs. Only 45 more to go! Good luck!!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Welcome, also working to lose the "baby" fat and become the new me!! Good luck in your journey