• hkallembach
    Options
    YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!
  • earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Bumping!

How are you ladies doing?
    Midterms next week, so I've been studying like a mad lady. Down to 213.4 when I weighed in this morning. Slowly but surely getting there. I revamped my STG for Halloween to 210 instead of 207, since I'm behind on my weight loss.

I did amp up my workout a bit today, but now I'm kicking myself for indulging in a pumpkin bagel this afternoon. Grrr.

Hope you're all well!

~KiKi
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    YEAY Hailie! I SO wanted to do that...you beat me to it lol
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    hahaha Hallie!!! I love you!!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    WTG Hallie!!!!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    That was an epic flip Hallie!!!

*winking at everyone as she sneaks out again*
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Just checking in... I'm gonna have SO m touch catch up on when I get home! Today we're going cake tasting, looking at pups for teagan, picking up my flowers, getting my first fitting of my dress and looking for hens night novelties to go with my penis veil. Gonna be a busy day! And to top it all off, I have huge blisters on both little toes from walking into town in my converse yesterday! Ugh. Oh well, I'm super exited for today, so I'm gonna get up and get ready now! Wooo!

Also, I had an awesome day yesterday. Walking into town I realized that I'm happier now than I ever remember being before. I have friends, an awesome family, a man who loves me more than anything (and likes having sex with me!), and I'm just feeling awesomely good about myself in general. Just thought I'd share with you lovely ladies!
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Kendal - those boots are cee-ute! I hope I love mine..I always order a ton of boots each winter and then send them back because they aren't perfect. Did I mention how picky I am about shoes and purses and wallets? LOL. I am getting not so picky anymore but want them to look good and of good quality for my money.

On another note. I have decided to give myself until tomorrow morning to feel sorry for myself and move on with it. I'm just tired and pmsy and everyone at work and home is tired and pmsy too (men included) but thats no reason to keep at it and feel all Woe Is Me. So tomorrow I am back on the horse dammit!

http://summerofpie.com/2011/06/27/cinnamon-roll-pie/

I want to make this in some variation with pumpkin and healthified.
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Craptacular day here in the Pacific Northwest. Started it off with an 'easy" 3 mile run with my bestie. Rear left tire of the jogging stroller was flat but didn't notice until too late. Darned thing almost fell over 3 or 4 times. I have a knot in my left shoulder that could be used as a softball from holding up the stroller.

Then I got home, stretched, went to get my son from school. His attitude sucks. My lil' one's attitude sucks. I'm cold and I can't get warm - even after a hot shower and now my husband is going to be late coming home.

My friend went from the Physical Therapy Rehab Center back to emergency surgery yesterday. Her body rejected the new "skull" they put in place during the first surgery. So, now she has NOTHING there until they have a synthetic one made. She woke up yesterday to a raging infection on her skull that luckily did not make it to her brain.

I'm sorry I'm so complainy today girls. I'm just SO TIRED! I just can't keep up with the needs to TWO families and prep for this race and run the Mom's Group and teach Sunday School, and do the school projects for Wiggle's class, and, and, and... There is a part of me that just wants to skip the race on Sunday. But, I'm pretty sure that is just me feeling sorry for myself -- not something I am used to.

Maybe a good cry will get me outta this -- and another shower.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Amy - I'm glad the chili and cornbread warmed you up! :) It sounds really good. I can't do chili without fritos. :P

Lacey - I used to be the same way, and like Katheryne's mom, my mom would braid my hair before bed.

Hailie - Yay! :D

Hosanna - Glad to hear things are so good for you! :D

Sarah - Sorry about your friend! :( also, we're all allowed to have complainy days. :)

~~~~TMI HERE, MAYBE~~~~
    Ugh. I ate lunch and my stomach is back in massive turmoil, worse than before. I really thought it was over when I was feeling better last night, but apparently no such luck. Who knew that constipation and diarrhea could happen at the same time?! Blech, I can't wait to get off work, take pictures, and just go to bed. I really, really think work is not happening tomorrow.
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    (((((((hugs)))))))) to Sarah!!! I hope you feel better and things start going better soon!!!

Lacey and Kendal - love the boots!!!
  • KatheryneLynne
    Options
    bump
  • Laceylala
    Options
    Jessie - constipation causes diarrhea because the liquid is trying push out the hard poop and it comes flying out. I know this because I have kid who used to hold her poo and then be constipated and have little liquid bursts until we could make her sit on the pot and get the big arm sized dookie out Which results in screaming and messes and yeah. Now THERE'S TMI for ya!

Thats my (non)doctorly description.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Jumping on to catch up and I saw that someone was rooting on the Tigers in the other thread so as the local Dallasite, I have to say GO RANGERS! YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Today has been a pretty good day as I went out to an amazing (but totally bad) mexican food place at lunch and made my decision before I ate so I would eat the best thing available for me and did well. Then I even tried pistachios tonight and OH SO YUMMY! Great for some protein and fiber and you get a lot for 120 calories! Terrific snack!

I am currently 3 days late for my TOM which I am kind of back and forth about. Many of you know we are TTC and have been on birth control for three months now. I had two regular cycles and now this. I go in on the 19th and yes, of course there is a possibility that we could be preggers but I doubt it with being on the BC. I am cramping like normal but nothing is showing. I really want to be able to start Clomid on the 19th so I'm hoping that things work out.
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    GreenCameradownload161.jpg

Jenn: ^^^ My birthcontrol at it's finest!! ^^^ You just never know.
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Bump!

p.s. My hip aches like I'm 80 years old. No fair!
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Lacey - Thank you! Terrible for your kid, though!

Sarah - Cute pic! I did pumpkin patch pics for my neighbor and her friend today.
  • silver02bullet
    silver02bullet Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    ★bump★
  • pinbotchick
    Options
    LOL Jenn - I'm the Tiger's fan... I can't wait for the Sat/Sun games....
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Yay for flipping the thread again!!!

Pam: Maybe you should lay off of running until your hip feels better???

Sarah: Your little guy is super-cute (although you totally struck fear into my heart with visual proof that pregnancy can occur while on BC - thanks for that)

Jenn: I hope things work out.

Lacey: wow - poor Gracie. She doesn't still have that problem, does she?? I like the boots.

Jessi: I hope your tummy is feeling better.

Kendal: those boots are super-cute!!!

Hosanna: I'm happy that you're so happy!!

Bobbie & Victoria: Hiya!!

Well, Sofie is back to being lethargic and having raging diarrhea so it's back to the vet for us. I was so hopeful after she started eating again yesterday but - nope. Poor puppy.:sad: