gym???

Options
So I'm thinking of joining another gym since the one where I'm at is bs, I paid for a whole month but they have only been open for one week! The rest of the month they will be closed because of remodeling and I'm like wtf! So I've been looking to join another gym. i was thinking of curves, but i head they only offer 30 minutes workouts. So if i wanted to just come and walk on a treadmill for an hour i couldn't. And another gym wants me to sign a contract and i keep reading bad reviews about the gym online. Man who knew finding a gym was such tough work lol

Replies

• SaintOnEarth
    Options
    The gym I am a member of is called 24-hour FIT. It is open 24 hours and every day of the year. They give the members key fobs that allow you to get in any time of the day.. it is really nice and convenient for those restless nights.
  • miss200
    miss200 Posts: 16
    Options
    The gym I am a member of is called 24-hour FIT. It is open 24 hours and every day of the year. They give the members key fobs that allow you to get in any time of the day.. it is really nice and convenient for those restless nights.

That's exactly what I'm looking for/ I'm getting ready to start school so I need a place where i can workout later in the day.
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My gym is called Snap Fitness 24/7. Same deal....can go anytime you want...no contract....month to month and good equipment.
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Snap here , same 24 hour deal !!
  • miss200
    Options
    There is a snap gym over here too. Looked intimidating to me so I never looked into it lol
  • flamegirl72
    flamegirl72 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    There is a snap gym over here too. Looked intimidating to me so I never looked into it lol

I don't find it intimidating at all! Mine is mostly quiet when I go so not a lot of people around. Plus the equipment is nice and new and well kept and the manager and trainers have been very helpful!!
  • satikat
    satikat Posts: 35
    Options
    i use SNAP fitness and I love it. It's usually quiet and low key. The only time it's crowded is in cold weather right after work. And even then, the owners just institute a 45min limit on the cardio machines.
  • miss200
    Options
    Well I'll definitely look into it now. Sounds like a nice gym. Its between this one, ymca, ladies only total fitness, or staying at my same bs gym, which i have only been to on 5 occasions
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Well I'll definitely look into it now. Sounds like a nice gym. Its between this one, ymca, ladies only total fitness, or staying at my same bs gym, which i have only been to on 5 occasions

Considered Snap, but went with Planet Fitness.....The judgement free zone,lol