1 year and 83lbs later... Before and After pics

Options
1235»

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Fantastic pictures - I am so impressed by your fortitude and that you've done this while working and commuting and being a family man! And a COOK! Thanks for teaching me how to cook, by the way!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome man great loss well done
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    that is just totally awesome! You look fantastic! Congrats on the running too!

How did you get past your plateau? I'm at one for 2 months now.... and I have 20 lbs to go by Christmas! I have no money so joining a gym is out, and so is buying any exercise equipment.

Keep up the great work, you should be proud of yourself-- pat yourself on the back! :)
  • cardglor
    Options
    Congratulations! you are an inspiration to us all. Great pics too!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I already told you this but wanted to say it here too.... Youre amazing! You work hard everyday. *whistle*
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! Your story and pictures really helped me this evening! I am starting on a grand adventure now. My long term goal is to drop 80 pounds and you showed me it can be done. So far I'm loving mfp! I am so focused on what I am eating and reaching my exercise goals. Thanks
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Congratulations and keep going! You look so good!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Very good! You have really come a long way, and have much to be proud of!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Greg you are AMAZING...you are always kickin it!! You look Hot as hell no wonder youv'e got all the ladys:bigsmile: I have enjoyed watching you shrink and I can always count on you for a kick in the *kitten* when I need it. You have been such an amazing friend to me, you are always encouraging and inspiring and have one of the kindest hearts I know...YOU ARE MY KIND OF AWESOME!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! With such great friends it is harder to not comeback everyday then is TO comeback!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    WIOW! You look great! Keep up the hard work!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    bump..:wink::smooched:
  • terriepage
    terriepage Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    What an inspirational story...thanks for sharing. You are also a fabulous role model for kids by demostrating that you don't have to be a professional athlete or celebrity to accomplish Rock Star status. You Rock!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting and inspiring me today! I am only 50 days and 15lbs down in my journey. I love reading and seeing before and after pics.........
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting and inspiring me today! I am only 50 days and 15lbs down in my journey. I love reading and seeing before and after pics.........
  • cactus39
    Options
    Did you do this all with this site alone?
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Did you do this all with this site alone?

This site is a great tool... but I think getting my butt off the couch and to the gym or out running played a huge part. As did eating much healthier foods!
  • danaharrison22
    Options
    Wow...you can see a major difference in your face. I'm totally amped to stick with this...thanks for sharing.
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!