• nomnomzombie
    nomnomzombie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeee! so excited!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I live in Scotland!! We don't get it for aaaaages </3
    BUT... you have super cool, sexy accents.
    This is true. But we don't have guns here, so whenthe zombies take over we're ****ed!
    No. I saw "Shaun of the Dead". I have nothing but faith in the UK. Plus, William Wallace didn't have guns. Seriously, who's gonna kick more *kitten* than the Scots?!

* Full disclosure: I have a good amount of Campbell in me.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    This is true. But we don't have guns here, so whenthe zombies take over we're ****ed!
    No. I saw "Shaun of the Dead". I have nothing but faith in the UK. Plus, William Wallace didn't have guns. Seriously, who's gonna kick more *kitten* than the Scots?!

Rofl, nah England have nay chance in the zombie apocalypse :L

Aye we can kick *kitten* in close quarters, but when there's like a million zombies comin at ya you need some sweet bullet action.

Ah well, we'll see
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I love it.

But please, don't anybody start posting topics about what happens in the new season. Over here in Europe we will be at least a few weeks behind. :sad:

Same thing with us watching BBC America. Some of the shows are brand new for us, but UK has the seasons a year ahead of us.
  • Troy67
    Options

I have a lot of Campbells back in my family tree also. They married into my McPheeters line that came to USA from Scotland in the 1600's. I love doing the genealogy stuff.
  • Troy67
    Options
    I love The Walking Dead. Have any of you watched the new show on FX called American Horror Story? It is great!

Troy
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I love The Walking Dead. Have any of you watched the new show on FX called American Horror Story? It is great!

Troy
    My sister and I are going to watch on demand tonight!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    can.not.wait! I just finished watching the first season again. Bring it!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I are hosting a zombie party complete with cupcakes with brain icing, proper zombie attire required, and lots and lots of beer. :smile:
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    We're rewatching season 1 right now as a refresher!!! Soooooo excited for season 2!!!!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That show scares the living daylights out of me but I LOVE it!!
  • Courtney_0_0
    Options
    Hubs and I cannot wait... We just ran out of Doctor Who S6 to watch and haven't yet started buying Starz Torchwood, so the start of TWD is well timed for us. uber-Sci-fi geeks here! great to see chatter about SotD, too. Anyone know when american version of Being Human returns?
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I've never watched it, but sounds like I may have to.
  • MissMissiD
    Options
    Love the show ...... So ready !
  • Troy67
    Options
    Hubs and I cannot wait... We just ran out of Doctor Who S6 to watch and haven't yet started buying Starz Torchwood, so the start of TWD is well timed for us. uber-Sci-fi geeks here! great to see chatter about SotD, too. Anyone know when american version of Being Human returns?

This latest season of Torchwood was kick-butt. You will love it. After watching the BBC version of Being Human first, I couldn't stand the American version. Same with Skins and a lot of other shows that BBC shows first.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    already got my DVR set!
  • Courtney_0_0
    Options

This latest season of Torchwood was kick-butt. You will love it. After watching the BBC version of Being Human first, I couldn't stand the American version. Same with Skins and a lot of other shows that BBC shows first.

JUST saw that BBC BH is available via OnDemand, so I will check it out ASAP... Have been avoiding Tw precisely because of move to Starz (ick), well, that and loss of Ianto :brokenheart: But will check out Tw! I actually know nothing about Skins...worth taking a peek?
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yes, great show, can't wait.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    FINALLY! I love that show and hope they'll have a longer season this time!!!

I also like American Horror Story.