Looking for my inner ninja

Options
Howdy. I have not really determined my fitness goals yet. They will develop as I develop. My main goal right now is to get into a regular routine of extra exercise. I am working on the family farm right now, so I do get regular activity on a daily basis. That does not cover all the bases but I am not at a point where I am a couch potato or really in any desire to lose weight-I just wanna do more with the weight I have.
I guess my main goal, though not specific, is that I want to be able to just do whatever comes my way: "hey, wanna go rock climbing this weekend? sure" "wanna run that zombie/obstacle/mud 5k? -oh yeah!" "hey, I have this friend that was wanting to hang with us tonight"....OK, just kidding on that last one, but you get the idea. I am in reasonable shape now, but I want to push my limits to a new level. I want to run a competitive race some time next year-even though I am not into running. I want to be able to do a handstand pushup...and a back flip...without hurting myself. I want to keep being the one my daughter, nieces and nephews cannot wear out. So far so good, but when they get to be teenagers...I still wanna be there. Also, like I said on my profile note, would not mind upping my mancandy quotient.
If anyone is near me (I am in Lavonia, GA 30553) and wants to start playing basketball or tennis or hike local trails or anything on a regular or semi-regular basis, just let me know. I am looking for a core group IRL to grow with. Thanks for reading.

Replies