Super excited I started Ripped in 30 again

Options
I restarted Ri30 three months ago and got three weeks in and lost my motivation, I loved the results, and I have started back, I am on day three and I love it! I wanted to share in case anyone wanted to join in or be an accountability partner! This is day 2 and I feel great. Tired sore and a bit wired but this is how you are supposed to feel and I love it!

Replies

• CamiXiomara
    Options
    Great! I'll start mine next Sunday. Hopefully, this time I won't quit and make excuses.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ok, I think you just made my mind up to do that one after I finish the 30Day Shred. (If I ever finish it-all 4 of my kids have been sick this week with the stomach junk...I think we're done now!) What do you love about it?? Is it harder than the Shred if you've done that one?? I need info. LOL
  • 1horseygirl1
    1horseygirl1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    what is this? is it videos?
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ive just started RI30 and am on L1D3 today as well. I just finished 30DS on Monday and am missing it as RI30 feels harder at the moment and has me dripping in sweat, however this could be cos I upped the weight I was using for 30DS as I felt so much stronger! Cant wait to see yours and my results in another 27 days :laugh:
  • ridgellmomof3
    ridgellmomof3 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    This was the first Jillian ,Micheals video I have done, and being athletic my whole life I thought I would be prepared, I was also running 3-4 miles a day and had been doing the biggest loser DVD. All I can say is jillian kicked my *kitten*. But it was totally fun!! I look forward to it, and it is short enough my kids do not bug me (I have 3 small ones) Each day gets easier, be sure to stretch! The one advice i have is once you learn it turn down the volume and turn up your own music, her choices are good but she talks a lot during some of the exercises and it kills my motivation. If you give it all you have you will see changes. My midsection slimmed down a ton and I lost about 2 inches from my waste, this time I am watching what I eat and we will see where it takes me. Good luck and lets keep each other motivated! We can do this!