Ripped in 30

Starting JM's Ripped in 30 tomorrow!! Very excited...anyone have already done it? did it work? pics? stories? suggestions? secrets??

Replies

• Jessies_journey
    Jessies_journey Posts: 131 Member
    Did it last month - watch out for week 3 - duck walks :)

Lost 3.6lbs and 4.5 inches.

Make sure you take measurements and pictures before you start!
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Ripped in 30 gets results. I lost inches to begin with then lost some weight. Enjoy the workouts!
  • Yes I did do the "Ripped in 30" it did help, I was not able to follow the meal plan, there probably would have been more success. I did lose a dress size, and there are some kickbutt moves in this DVD. Suggestion: Don't do the 'modified' if you can help it. Jillian made me sweat.. Enjoy your self it is a fun, hardworking dvd.
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    I did it and had great results. I lost a total of almost 10 inches (all over) and 11.6 lbs. I am currently doing Ripped in 30, but I hightly recommend doing 30DS first. Ripped in 30 is harder. Jillian is brutal but she gets the job done. You can see a breakdown of my stats in my blog.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    I did it earlier this summer, didnt loose that much, I did watch my diet hard enough. Then I did level 3 and 4 again about a month ago, for 2 weeks straight, combined ( one hours straight) and lost 3,7 pounds! I used 4,4 lbs dumbells.
  • Melissag1984
    Melissag1984 Posts: 61 Member
    Awsome!!
    Yes, ive done the 30DS before, and this week i picked it back up however, not feeling any pain like before, i believe my body is used to the moves, this is why im moving to the Ripped in 30 hoping for that "no pain, no gain" feeling that a awsome workout should!
  • Melissag1984
    Melissag1984 Posts: 61 Member
    Awsome!!
    Yes, ive done the 30DS before, and this week i picked it back up however, not feeling any pain like before, i believe my body is used to the moves, this is why im moving to the Ripped in 30 hoping for that "no pain, no gain" feeling that a awsome workout should!
  • ridgellmomof3
    ridgellmomof3 Posts: 83 Member
    I started RI30 again, only three days in if you start let me know we can keep up with stats if you want! It is tons of fun once you get past the initial soreness!
  • I loved it! I am doing it again. I dread week 2 with the 2 minutes of cardio in plank. Ugh.

I didn't lose any weight but lost inches galore! Went down almost 2 pants sizes which is way better than weight loss to me!
  • Salpica
    Salpica Posts: 205 Member
    Tomorrow is Day 5 of Week 1 for me. I've really enjoyed the program so far and am afraid to see how bad the following weeks will be.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    If you want a little encouragement on the way, I've started a little Challenge group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/359962-ripped-in-30-challenge-starting-october-17th

We are starting Monday, but being off a few days wont be a big deal as weigh ins and measure ups coincide with finishing each level. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!