30 Day Shred results (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• onecrazyredhead
    onecrazyredhead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I see change girl. Keep up the good work.
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You're doing such a great job, and the results are there! I'm planning on trying the 30 day shred myself, and hope to get good results too! :-)
  • Tazz71
    Tazz71 Posts: 19
    Options
    16.5 inches is AWESOME!!! congratulations. You're NOT stupid. You were just misinformed or uneducated about the reality of the foods your were eating. BUT...you've taken the right steps to get informed and make better choices. That deserves a kudos. Mz Gurl!! Keep up the fantastic work. Take it one meal at a time, one workout at a time and you will form great habits. Remember not to beat yourself up if you have an off day or even week. It's a journey to get to better health not a weekend get away.
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work and dont be so down on yourself! You lost plenty of inches which is still great success other than the scale!
  • Apazman
    Apazman Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME!... remember that you are not trying win a battle but trying to win a war. You have to take it day by day and as long as you never quit you will NEVER FAIL. Some days are going to be tough, other days you are going to feel like you are on top of the world. There is a large community full of friends here for any day. Trust your friends here, we are here here to help.
  • odiiioza
    Options
    congrats, is a great start, you are doing great =)
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I can def. see the difference! And those numbers are awesome! Great job! :D
  • bfoster80
    Options
    This is awesome!!! You can totally tell- and 16.5 inches! That's a ton! Good for you- keep up the good work!!!
  • SexiB
    SexiB Posts: 46
    Options
    THE PICS DO SHOW IT! :smile: I'm on day 3 and I sure hope I can loose 16 inches!!!
  • liezelcha
    liezelcha Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You can see it in your hips from the front! Be proud! I'm on lvl 1 day 4 but I hurt so bad I think I'm going to have to skip a day or something. Can barely move so kudos to you for the accomplishment!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    bump for inspiration
  • missana221
    missana221 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a difference! :)
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    whoever said you can't see a difference in your photos was CRAZY. You can most definitely see a difference, especially in your face! and you can see it in your stomach too! Congratulations because it has paid off! And i wouldnt lie because if i lie to you then its getting you no where with your weightless journey. So keep up the hard work! I'm almost done with the shred myself (ive got 5 days left) if your thinking about Ripped in 30 next let me know because there is gonna be a group in a week or so thats going to start that next..
  • ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I see change! Your back is slimer and your stomach did shrink! Keep it up! The pictures and numbers dont lie :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!