TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES - WEEK 2 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello teammates!!

I am reporting for 2 days, sorry! I took some migraine meds a few days ago, and i think they stayed in my system longer than I anticipated...so grumpy yesterday that I gave my family a break and went to bed!! LOL!

Week 2, Day 3
    Challenges done
    Water met
    50 crunches done
    I mile done - run/walk combo

Week 2, day 4 ( a MUCH better day!)
    Challenges met
    water met
    50 crunches done
    Extra exercise was tricep kickbacks

Have a wonderful Friday!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    It seems like you are really taking time to focus on yourself right now, and that's great!
    Great, yeah. Lonely? Yeah.
    Plus, with the colder, darker weather coming on, motivation can be really hard to find.
    Definitely a factor.

Thanks for the other suggestions...will consider. And thanks for your input. :smile:
  • scapez
    Options
    Sherri - you are one of the reasons why Jill and I took on the August challenge - let alone the September/October!! You were always so active/so positive! You have helped us heaps during our hard times - we hope that we can help you overcome this 'very temporary blip' in your progress!! You have come so far and achieved so much!!

Look at the bigger picture - where do you want to be??? You can achieve this - promise xx

I try to be positive and usually am...sometimes I get a little down. I'll be ok. :smile:
  • scapez
    Options
    Ok, reporting for Days 3 and 4 (had to make up Day 3 today - still owe a mile though)

Cals: Under both days
    Water: 64 oz on Wednesday, over today
    Plan B for both days (less one owed mile)
    Cigs: Still 0 :smokin:

Goodnight, all! :yawn:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Week 2 ~ Day 4

WATER - DONE
    UNDER CALORIES - DONE
    CHALLENGE B - DONE
    Extra 100 crunches = 300 total DONE!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm too pooped to pop tonight!! Sooooo, I'm just going to make this short and sweet....I see everbody is kicking booty....although there seems to be a vein of "tired" and "grumpy" running through (including myself to an extent!!)....It's mid-month...we still have barely over 2 weeks left...we can do it!! Just think how energized and "ungrumpy" you'll feel when you actively finish STRONG!!!

My Day:

Cals under...check
    Water over...check!
    All Challenge exercises....most difficult...done!!

I'm off to la-la-land...ready to close my eyes!! Hugs to you all!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    :happy: Food
    :happy: water
    :cry: too hot to exercise.. i'll double up tomorrow

once again it was 105 degrees
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Team -

Sorry to report that yesterday (Thursday) was a "fail" for me...but not intentionally so. My boyfriend surprised me by picking me up at work and telling me we were going to a fancy dinner and to the big show in town (Cavalia). We actually had a little rough spot for a bit because he couldn't understand why I was "upset" about the surprise, and I couldn't quite get across to him that I hadn't planned the calories for a splurge. I tried to make good choices at dinner, but then pretty much gave up during intermission at the show. Plus, we didn't get home until almost midnight, so my good intentions of doing the challenge after work also went up in smoke.

Today, the scale reads 2 lbs heavier and, while I am grateful for the sweet surprise, I'm frustrated that I couldn't keep it together and make better choices. So...time to get back on track! I'll be doing yesterday's and today's challenges after work, and I'm going to try to keep calories low for the rest of the week to compensate.

Hope everyone is hanging in there this week! :flowerforyou:
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hi Team -

Sorry to report that yesterday (Thursday) was a "fail" for me...but not intentionally so. My boyfriend surprised me by picking me up at work and telling me we were going to a fancy dinner and to the big show in town (Cavalia). We actually had a little rough spot for a bit because he couldn't understand why I was "upset" about the surprise, and I couldn't quite get across to him that I hadn't planned the calories for a splurge. I tried to make good choices at dinner, but then pretty much gave up during intermission at the show. Plus, we didn't get home until almost midnight, so my good intentions of doing the challenge after work also went up in smoke.

Today, the scale reads 2 lbs heavier and, while I am grateful for the sweet surprise, I'm frustrated that I couldn't keep it together and make better choices. So...time to get back on track! I'll be doing yesterday's and today's challenges after work, and I'm going to try to keep calories low for the rest of the week to compensate.

Where a great surprise is just THAT, it really IS hard to operate without a plan isn't it? You DO know that you can make up the exercise part anyway right...or count that as your rest day and do the exercises from yesterday on Sunday! In order for this lifestyle to work, flexibility IS needed...I've found that out many times over...and who could possibly turn down a WONDERFUL surprise from their SO like that? The big part of this to me, Noelle, I your honesty!! If you're not honest about what happened, and have a plan to get back on track, it affects the team, but MOST importantly (by FAR) is it affects YOU!! People that aren't honest about their efforts (or lack thereof) are just fooling themselves and will have NO results!! Sooooo....bottom line, thank you for your honesty, get back on track today, and move on!! You're fine!!! Hugs!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi Team -

WOW what a wonderful surprise...hey don't let the weight/scale ruin a WONDERFUL DAY...This is what I often call "real life" in Real life we all fall short every now and again...so don't feel bad...as far as the exercise you can always make that up...and remember even when we do EVERYTHING RIGHT we don't always lose some times we gain...and according to JM (Jillian Michael) we have to trick our bodies every now and again...so count it ALL JOY...Sure hope you enjoyed yourself...and now it's time to put a BIG :happy: SMILE on your FACE for a job well done this week...don't let 1 day off Define who you are, what you've accomplished and where you will be by the end of this challenge. :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING SHIPMATES

Happy Friday!!! We are nearly half way through our challenge!!! Aren't we good!!!

Todays plan of attack -

PLAN A (Low Impact)

2 sets of 20 Wall Pushups, 3 sets of 21's, 3 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 150 punches and today you need to walk for 10 -15 minutes. Remember you will need to walk one more than you did yesterday!

PLAN B (Mid Impact)

1 minute bear walk, 50 Squat Kicks, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 50 Split Squats, 1 mile walk, jog, run

PLAN C (High Impact)

5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks 25 Burpees, and 25 Windshield Wipers.

WEEK TWO TEAM CHALLENGE - Each person is to do 300 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

ENJOY :drinker:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    WEEK 2 - DAY 5

5 minute bearwalk, 50 Toe Touches, 50 Crunches, 50 Jumping Jacks, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks 25 Burpees, and 25 Windshield Wipers - DONE!
    Under Cals - DONE!
    Water - DONE!

:bigsmile:
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    W2D5

I'm glad it's Friday!!

calories-under
    water-still working on
    Plan A
    60 crunches

I'll post my total water intake before i go to bed.
  • littlemount
    Options
    W2/D5- Finally Friday.
    Plan A-I truly adore today's workout
    2 sets of 20 pushups,3 sets swimmers presses, 3 sets of 21's
    150 punches
    50 crunches

walk- brisk 30 minutes
    Zumba- 45 minutes

Calories- under had to avoid dinner and drink water to keep my calorie count under,thanks to mfp food logging.
    Water- over.
    One more day to weigh in. Hopefully the scale will cooperate.
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    50 squat kics, 50 jumping jacks, 50 split squats, 50 crunches, 1min bear walk
    1mi walk
    under cals
    8glasses water
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Exercise double.. plus challenge sit ups
    Water over
    Cals under..

I made up for Wednesdays and Thursdays missed workouts!

Tomorrow I'll be doing Fridays and Saturdays workouts! ..

Then i'll be all caught up :bigsmile:
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello mateys!!

Week 2, Day 5-

Calories under
    Water over
    Plan B challenges done
    Toe touches for my extra exercise (only got 20 done though!)
    And an extra 50 crunches for the mini challenge!

Did 2.5 miles total, run/walk

Have a wonderful Saturday!!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry for posting late for yesterday but I have a good reason. Just spent the last 11 hours in the Hospital ER, what a zoo that place can be on a Friday night. So I'll be hobbling along for a bit, ended up with 35 stitches in my foot. Hubby;s skill saw picked a fight with my foot and I think it won. On the good note I get to go shoe shopping.

So Friday's results

water over
    calories under
    plane B done.

Not sure what I'll get done in the next couple of days but I'll try. Off to bed and drug induced dreams.
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    Sorry for posting late for yesterday but I have a good reason. Just spent the last 11 hours in the Hospital ER, what a zoo that place can be on a Friday night. So I'll be hobbling along for a bit, ended up with 35 stitches in my foot. Hubby;s skill saw picked a fight with my foot and I think it won. On the good note I get to go shoe shopping.

So Friday's results

water over
    calories under
    plane B done.

Not sure what I'll get done in the next couple of days but I'll try. Off to bed and drug induced dreams.

Oh my -

Hey you be on Captain Jill's home-made grog??? :drinker:
    Even fearless pirates need to pick & choose their battles!!!
    Rest, take it easy and let your body guide you!! And no more fights with skill saws please :sick:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    GOOD MORNING MY FIESTY WENCHES!!

So Week 2's nearly done with!!! YAY! - most of you shipmates rock these high seas!! However, there are some wenches who are letting the team down by not logging in each day - last WARNING - any shipmates who do not contribute EACH day will be marooned on the nearest island!!
    Whilst I'm sure you're all glad to get this week out of the way - it is the hardest week of all cos we're tired, pushed further and the end of the month seems too far away!! Congrats for hanging on in there - you are now over the worst!!! Maybe!! :blushing: - but be prepared to work harder next week!!

Today's plan of attack -

PLAN A (Low Impact)

Day 6 - 2 sets of 20 Sitting or Standing Jumping Jacks , 3 sets of 15 Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, 3 sets of 20 Kicks, 3 sets of 20 Side Bends and today you need to walk for 10 - 15 minutes. Remember to walk one more than you did yesterday!

PLAN B (Mid Impact)

Day 6 - 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

PLAN C (High Impact)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 20 Pushups (modified if needed) + 2 Extra Miles jog, walk,run

WEEK TWO TEAM CHALLENGE - Each person is to do 300 Crunches extra for the week. Let’s burn that belly fat away! *Feel free to do these exercises in sets if you are unable to do them all at one time. Please do your best as you are much stronger than you believe.

COME ON LADIES - LET'S PUT THIS WEEK TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN - BE GONE WITH IT!!!!