Until next time

Options
So I am on this mission to walk a mile on the Elliptical at the gym. Well the first time I walked 0.50 and today I made it to 0.80 ( Good job me!!). My husband had to laugh at me as we were leaving because I looked at the “ mean machine “ and told it…” Until next time you horrible machine, I WILL defeat you “. And I’m not kidding when I say I heard it laugh at me. So come 1:30 tomorrow….ITS ON!!!!!!

By the way, I do need to ask someone…Is it ok for my heart rate to get clear up to 180 and stay there until I get done??

Replies

• MrsDreamer1974
    MrsDreamer1974 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So I am on this mission to walk a mile on the Elliptical at the gym. Well the first time I walked 0.50 and today I made it to 0.80 ( Good job me!!). My husband had to laugh at me as we were leaving because I looked at the “ mean machine “ and told it…” Until next time you horrible machine, I WILL defeat you “. And I’m not kidding when I say I heard it laugh at me. So come 1:30 tomorrow….ITS ON!!!!!!

By the way, I do need to ask someone…Is it ok for my heart rate to get clear up to 180 and stay there until I get done??
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    you go girl! i'm proud of ya!:drinker:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • mstanley
    mstanley Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your battle against the evil machine. I used to feel the same way about it, but now I love it!
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You got this, Lady! FIGHT!!!

When I powerwalk my heart rate usually gets around 150-160 beats. I'd double check with your doctor though just to be safe. Everyone is different so please take care of yourself!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go!. You have set a goal that you are going to achieve soon! Kick that darn machine's butt!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    are you wearing a hrm? or going by what the machine says? altogether, that sounds high as far as being in the fat-burning zone. BEST to get your dr's opinion.
    be well!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I've been known to utter "bring it" to the elliptical when i'm doing one of the "programs" on it & I see that it is going up. :laugh: I hate that thing & people probably think I'm nuts. LOL Good job! I'm confident that you'll make it a mile next time! WOO HOO!
  • MrsDreamer1974
    MrsDreamer1974 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    :laugh: It's to funny that I lay in my bed at night thinking about the darn thing. :mad: My husband just gets a kick out of me fighting with it. But its ok...if fighting with that machine keeps me going then im ganna keep fighting LOL.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work and before you know it you will complaining you cant get your heart rate above 150!!:laugh:

I am very proud of you for climbing Mount Everest!!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie