what's your ideal?

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    And after reading previous posts I buy the sizes on the picture (except the 4-8 would be a 4). She doesn't look far off from what I've been (although I've never been a 16 and I don't have boobs unless nursing).
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    297484_286325444730255_142392342456900_1099193_875812173_n.jpg

I am 5'4", 109lbs, and a size 0-2.

There is NO WAY the girl on the right is a size 4-8!! Seriously!?!

instead of nitpicking, how about you just tell me your ideal...we don't know how tall these women are, but there's a message in this picture isn't there? christ I didn't think it would be a debate, just a picture to give you something to think about...I am a size 16 and the body of the first woman, so who the hell knows depending on body type...stop being so literal and become a little more philosophical...or move on

Well, to be fair, the inaccuracy of the picture sorta defeats the whole purpose of the post.
  • k7n2w3
    k7n2w3 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My ideal is a 2-4 and I finally reached it yay! I'm only 5 foot so that's a healthy size, yea a 0 wwould be great and only like 10 pounds away but that's not maintainable.
    SW 155.1 size 13+
    CW 112.6 size 2/4
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    I started at a 16. Down to a large 10 now. Ideal would be a 6. In my dreams a 4. :smile:
  • ritajean3
    ritajean3 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Have you considered they may not be American sizes?

Anyway my ideal is a 10-12 AUS which would be a 8-10 UK or 6-8 US

I want a flat stomach toned legs(so they don't rub together) ect but I still want to be shapely so I guess if I am going off looks I am aiming for the middle one.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The middle one
  • Liquid741
    Liquid741 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    ill take any build as long as they try to take care of themselves and have great boobs!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    ill take any build as long as they try to take care of themselves and have great boobs!

hahaha that's what my fiance said too...it's all about the boobs.
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    12-9 I dont want to be no smaller than a 9 because of my heigth i think that will be perfect
  • crystalbistol
    crystalbistol Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My ideal size is 8-10.
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    10/12 here
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I was a 16 for a long time and my legs didnt look as nice as hers. I am working my way to a 10! I will go from there. I just want to look in the mirror and see a solid toned body. No huge amounts of fat ANYWHERE!
  • Carm52
    Carm52 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    If I could like the 12 at a 12, I'd take it!! But aiming for a 8-10 (about a 12ish right now)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and a size 2 which is what I think my ideal is. However, I DO NOT look like the smallest girl. I still have my thighs and my hips I had before, just much smaller. My legs are not little twigs like that either.
  • MrsSpratt
    MrsSpratt Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My ideal is an 8, but I'd be happy with a 10. I'm 5'2" and even at an 8, I'd be at the top of the "healthy" range for my height, but I think it's about right for me. I've been everywhere from a size 22 to a size 4. I was a nutcase at size 4, obsessing and struggling to keep at that weight, which was next to impossible. I was happy and healthy at about 8-10.
  • Gw3nhwyfar
    Options
    i think that women always want to be thinner because that is what we are told is beautiful, men on the other hand like to have something to grab onto, something soft when it comes to women because that is what they see as feminine.

i am a 16 right now, and have been down to a 6 before (i have big bones that poke out when i am that size so...ew)

having been all down the road, i'd prefer to be a size 10

Everyone is going to look different no matter what size they are, and i think it is kind of silly how people are being over the picture... the question wasn't "how accurate do you think the sizes above these women are?" lol!

but to be fair, i seriously doubt the average size 16 american looks as toned as the one in that picture lol
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    .......... i don't think thats very acturate.

IMO the size 12 looks hot as heck, however, my size is in the 4-8 scale (depending on the jean I can be a 3, 5, or 7) annnnd my body looks nothing like the 4-8 girl's... at all.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    size 5 or 6:bigsmile:
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am a 12 but dont look like that! Maybe because I am 4'11 makes a difference in height
  • LaComadreja14
    LaComadreja14 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am a 12 but dont look like that! Maybe because I am 4'11 makes a difference in height

That makes sense, I hadn't thought about that lol. I'm only 5ft :P