Loss 151lbs and Look at me now.... With progress pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. Congratulations on your progress!
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    You are soooo amazing! You truly are an inspiration.
  • Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Awsome, you did a great job, its hard work, you make it sound easy but for the person doing it, it is hard as hell! Again, AWSOME!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You seem like a truely amazing person! And you inspire me to be better. Thanks!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are the inspiration that helps guide the rest of us! I have about as much to lose as you did and reading your story is making me really want to do this, this time. Thank you for sharing and believing so strongly in what we can do!
    Carol
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and inspiring. Brought a tear to my eyes:) So happy for you!!!!! And thanks for the tips on the skin:)
  • mynika
    mynika Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is absolutely awesome... What an inspiration it has been reading your post. This is amazing!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    A-maz-ing and so inspirational! Congrats on the the sucess of all your hard work.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Absolutely incredible, you have every right to be proud of your feat! I'd be honored if you had an extra space available to be included among your friends, you're just the sort of person I try to surround myself with because they've been there, they empathize where others can only find fault.

Congratulations, you look marvelous! :)
  • med79
    med79 Posts: 288
    Options
    You are awesome! Thank you for sticking around and continuing to encourage me and give me proof that it is possible to reach the finish line :drinker:
  • lilyannette
    Options
    You're a great motivationt that tell us that we could actually lose weight and not feel bad about our self, I was feeling down about myself but now reading what you've done I got motivated again. Thank you, I wish my mom could be like you, but she just never have the time to do it.
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW! It looks like your wearing your old shirt as a dress!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW....you rock!!!!!!!!!!! What an inspiration!!!

Pam
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount of weight to loose so it is great to see that it can be done. Your arms and legs look great and you look 15 years younger. Thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    What an awesome story! You are very motivating! Congrats on your success!!
  • foodie2fit
    Options
    Congrats on all the progress!! :drinker: Amazing story! :flowerforyou:
  • dlsfarris
    dlsfarris Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Rachel I love you!!!! I am so glad i found you on here you are such great encouragement and beautiful on the inside and the outside!!! Can't say enough. When my husband passed away :( I lost my go to person so when I feel down or frustrated or discourage I read your post and feel I can pull up my big panties and keep going :D
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I don't even know where to start! You are, overall, soo incredible and a major inspiration! So, thank you and a HUGE congrats to you!! :flowerforyou:
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are truly amazing..... I want what you have!!!!!