Loss 151lbs and Look at me now.... With progress pics!!!!

Options

Replies

• wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for telling your story. I am so glad that you are one of my new friends. I always saw you on other posts and thought wow that lady really has done an amazaing job. You haven't just lost weight but you transformed yourself into SEXY MOMMA!!
  • preciousperez
    Options
    You are a true inspiration and I thank you for adding me. Success stories is what makes me keep at it! Love you mucho!!!!:bigsmile:
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Jordon and his siblings are so lucky to have a Mom like you!! You continue to be such an inspirational and motivate me through your daily actions!!
    Keep kickin’ butt in all that you do!
    Muah!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Rachel -- I am so proud of you my MFP friend. I have tears in my eyes. What an inspiration you are every day!! You look absolutely amazing. Thanks for being you!!

Lynn
  • divadoll41
    Options
    awesome....u my mouth is still open!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Outstanding Results!
    What an inspiring story!

You are rocking! :)
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!!! You're such an inspiration!!
  • aja0104
    aja0104 Posts: 10
    Options
    Your story is amazing and it brought tears to my eyes. Your motivation and success is so inspiring. It not only motivated me but it makes me what to motivate others. Thank you for sharing your story and for being you. Keep up the great work, girl! XO
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Rachel, you are such a positive and inspiring person. Keep up the great work!
  • queenmegan
    Options
    you are an amazing woman. I only hope that I can achieve as much as you have in my lifetime.
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    You are AWESOME! Thank you for the motivation.
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have told you this so many times, but I have to say it again.. YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! You are such a inspiration and always motivating your MFP friends.. I am so blessed to have you as a friend on here..
  • jilliebk
    jilliebk Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I feel like a proud mother..... ur achievements ur struggle.. and u did it! Like I said it b4 and I will continue saying it u r my motivation!
  • Buca412
    Buca412 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I, too, am EXTREMELY proud to have you as my friend here. Every day you encourage, motivate and inspire me and all your friends to never give up, to never lose faith, to do the best that we can and to simply love and believe in ourselves. You're a ray of shunshine and the rainbow in a storm. You rock!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Thank you all So Very Much!!!! Could Not do it without the support of My AMAZING MFP Family.. Love you all!!!!:heart:
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I didn't know your story and it is an amazing one. I, too, feel the emotional changes are the hardest. It is fun to be fit. I will never let myself go back to all those weight problems. I have 20 pounds to goal weight and even though my body is not cooperating and I have to figure out what is going on, I will never quit either. Congrat! You are amazing, just the way you are, but those last 20 are still coming off!
  • Brook70
    Brook70 Posts: 164
    Options
    You are such an amazing person. You inspire me daily. Thank you for that :flowerforyou:
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Awsome!!! You inspire me to try harder. Sometimes it feels like I'll always be overweight, but by looking at your NOW pic, I can see it can be done.Thank you.
  • ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome. Thanks for sharing... And you look great!!
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You are truly the poster gal for motivation and inspiration. Words can not say how much you mean to all of us on here. You are as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside. I'm VERY PROUD of you and proud to be your friend! Love ya girl! Muah!