My first NSV

Options
ChrisIn757
ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
I had my first NSV (non-scale victory) today. I went and had my first ever massage, I figured with as hard as Tony Horton (P90X) has been beating me into shape the last two weeks, AND weighing in 10lbs lighter than when I started, it would be nice to treat my body to a little R&R. Well afterward I was asking the therapist what massage techniques she had used on me (just so that I knew the difference in the names of them) and she was telling me that she used a deep tissue massage on my legs cause she could tell that I work out a lot! GO ME! It's nice when you notice, it's even nicer when someone who has never seen you before can tell too!

LOVING P90X!!! :happy: :happy:

Replies

• melyfitserrano
    Options
    Congratulations! A massage is the way to go. After P90X it feels as if you need a total day spa!
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Good for you its great when people notice. I have been doing P90X too and I am not sure about you but the muscles in my shoulders/back and neck stay tight for awhile. Keep up the good work.
  • jilleebean777
    jilleebean777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Congrats on that!! Its great getting "compliments" from people you don't even know!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!