hey everyone!

Options
Just started on this site today. I am very excited. It seems like it will be very helpful. I look forward to seeing progress and maybe chatting with some new friends.

Replies

• jlalfano
    jlalfano Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started on this site today. I am very excited. It seems like it will be very helpful. I look forward to seeing progress and maybe chatting with some new friends.
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    there's not time to chat you have a workout to do
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP. You will love it here. This is a great site. It is so supportive, helpful, and motivational. Everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • strawberrydream
    Options
    Hello! This site has helped me realize ho bad some of the things I used to eat were. Now I think about healthier options and I get to eat more food! Hope this site helps you!
  • chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Congratulations on your choice to better your life!

Eat well, and track your calories, weigh yourself weekly (although I admit--I weigh daily! :embarassed: ) and measure, measure, MEASURE your body parts!

If you like to read inspiring blogs, take a look at mine :wink: located here at MFP (the address is in my signature).

Friend me, if you like. :smile: I am always here to listen and support! :flowerforyou:

~Amy~