107 pounds down with pics...eeekkk

Options

Replies

• tj5000
    tj5000 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing and so much younger! Thank you for sharing your story and the photos. You will inspire so many people, me included.
  • darlandbaird
    darlandbaird Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You were always beautiful but now you are healthy and beautiful! Congrats!
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You are an inspiration. I do the same talk when I take the stairs. I do a little prayer and just remind myself that it is making my butt fabulous.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look fantastic!!!! Keep up the great work girl!! You just look so beautiful!:flowerforyou:
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Great Job!
  • shazzahare
    Options
    you look amazing you should be so proud of yourself.
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Holy cow did you get that flat stomach just from running????? Sign me up!! :smile: I've been considering starting C25k before the end of this year and this gives me extra motivation to do so.

You are awesome, congratulations on your huge accomplishments! This is very inspiring, rock on! :drinker:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    Holy cow did you get that flat stomach just from running????? Sign me up!! :smile: I've been considering starting C25k before the end of this year and this gives me extra motivation to do so.

You are awesome, congratulations on your huge accomplishments! This is very inspiring, rock on! :drinker:

Well no, the flat stomach is an optical illusion created by good angles and a great pair of spanx...lol...however you can't spot reduce we are kind of given what we are given. I currently don't do a lot of running but yes I found that runing does burn a lot of calories. I found that strength training along with cardio has worked the best for me. Good luck on your C25K, you will do great!
  • Missyrth
    Missyrth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow.. great job!!
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great smile & it's coming from a great place - being who you want to be
  • evansproudmama
    Options
    AMAZING!! Thanks for the inspiration if you can get 107 off 40 should be nothing for me thank you for pushing me today :-) you look so amazing and i know that feeling of playing with your kids on the structure is amazing WAY TO GO!!!!! and yes i agree keep those before pics tor emind yourself of how strong you are!!
  • teemarania
    Options
    wow! thanks for sharing. you look great! so inspirational :)
  • ineednapkin
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!! WOW!
  • phitmom4life
    Options
    Wow....u are so beautiful! Congrats!
  • msqdpie
    msqdpie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've read this more than once, I'm super new to this site and think so far this is the Best post I've seen, I loved your story, I admit I'd Never heard of the C5K before reading your Post, I checked into it because of what you wrote, Last Night I went to Walmart and Bought something called a SKLZ DRLZ timer, I Can't recall the last time I ran, Something like 35 years ago, So WOW here I go, It's funny to me that we never really know the lives we touch, by what we say or do, I'm SO thrilled you Put up your Pictures and told your Story, I'm at the Start of My Story, I hope to show my Before and After Pictures Soon, You Look Amazing, And THank you!!!!!!!!!
  • ashesoh1234
    ashesoh1234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are a gorgeous rock star!!!
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow you soooooo great!!!!!
  • sherrymo6
    Options
    Well done! Way to stick with it. Congrats
  • Nathfrenchie
    Nathfrenchie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • maysflower
    Options
    I understand how you feel about your old pictures. I feel the same way. I just want to rip them up and never look at them again...but like you I have hung onto a couple. You look amazing, and seeing your pictures makes me want to push through this rut and emerge a healthier and happy person. Thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!