Can't figure out WHAT I am I doing wrong!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Randynorthridge
    Options
    You need to make your diary open to the public. It won't be viewable to the public unless you put a checkmark by it and save
    I have been doing my measurements and no real loss for a little while now. Started doing interval training this past week. I don't think I am lifting HEAVY enough though. So I will give this a try and also I have been doing cardio first. So I will try doing my lifting first then cardio. I made my profile public so that my diary is viewable. I have been slipping in pretzels and chips in to my diet lately....even though I am within my calorie limit......this may be having an impact on what I have been doing. I do drink PLENTY of water though......I crave water ALL the time!!

Thanks so much for all of your advice......I am going to try to figure out a solution to this problem and formulate a plan of action!!

You all are AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You need to make your diary open to the public. It won't be viewable to the public unless you put a checkmark by it and save
    I have been doing my measurements and no real loss for a little while now. Started doing interval training this past week. I don't think I am lifting HEAVY enough though. So I will give this a try and also I have been doing cardio first. So I will try doing my lifting first then cardio. I made my profile public so that my diary is viewable. I have been slipping in pretzels and chips in to my diet lately....even though I am within my calorie limit......this may be having an impact on what I have been doing. I do drink PLENTY of water though......I crave water ALL the time!!

Thanks so much for all of your advice......I am going to try to figure out a solution to this problem and formulate a plan of action!!

You all are AWESOME!! :flowerforyou:

ooops sorry......I'll have to check that (if I can find it) lol
  • prunella1066
    prunella1066 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Diary changed to public....should work now.

Thanks for all your help!!

I want to succeed and not be a prisoner to my scale!!