30 day shred results (w/pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• DisneyMommy
    Options
    Awesome results! You look amazing! Great job!
  • KAREN1691
    KAREN1691 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow that is amazing, well done you especially since you have twins running around too. Will need to try and get this too, hope it is available in the uk, keep up good work
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I can't see the afters in the first set... too big... but the earlier set looks good :)
  • Holdra76
    Holdra76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Really great work! I also am starting Ripped in 30 on Monday - very excited as I never have done a Jillian workout before. thanks for the inspiration!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    nice job
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    This is amazing! I am impressed by your results. My problem is motivation/ and continuance. I might work out once really good for a n hour but then don't go back for a week. I am 48 years old and would love to get back to a size ten. What kind of diet did you utilize and what is ripped 30? Is that an exercise DVD or something? Any words of wisdom appreciated. Thanks, Laura.

The 30 day shred that I did is a Jillian Michaels dvd (Ripped in 30 is as well, one of her other programs) I did 10 days at level 1, 10 days at level 2 and 10 days at level 3. The workouts are tough, but she does offer modified versions of the harder moves. The dvd is 28 minutes per day, so not a big time commitment.

As for my diet, I eat pretty well most of the time (whole grains, lean meats, lots of produce and low fat dairy) but I also have dessert every night. I am careful to measure everything and use moderation, but nothing is off limits.

Best of luck to you!
  • reese1218
    reese1218 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep at it girl!
  • catintheshell
    Options
    you look fantastic! great work!
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thanks to everyone! It is scary posting pictures up here!! I am glad I did though, it is nice to have some encouragement and feedback! :love:
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You have done an amazing job of sticking with it. I am thinking of doing Ripped next, as well. Keep on going, you are an inspiration to me every day you log your exercise!

:flowerforyou:
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    Thank you!! I was nervous to post pics, but I am glad I did :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You have done so well...I am so excited for you and your results...You are a great friend thats been there since day 1 with me and I am very proud!! Continue pushing my friend and those results are sure to follow..
  • mmmichelle8486
    Options
    You have done so well...I am so excited for you and your results...You are a great friend thats been there since day 1 with me and I am very proud!! Continue pushing my friend and those results are sure to follow..

:wink:

Thanks Steph!
  • AbysmalFitness
    AbysmalFitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    way to go!! i'm both inspired and impressed with your hard work and determination!! your my new role model keep it up and off!! lol great work once again. by the way if you're looking for tips look up abysmalfitness.com i will be happy to help
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Wow -what a difference. I got amazing results with 30DS too (Lost 11.6 lbs and almost 10 inches). I am currently doing Ripped in 30 too - it brutal. I am currently on level 3, and I can't even completed the whole level. I don't do it everyday because of circumstances and being sick, but I do it when I can. Best of luck to you!!
  • Kcham817
    Kcham817 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Really great progress Congrats!! 30 Day Shred rocks!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!